Saudi-backed forces are on retreating in the Yemeni province of Marib under strikes of Ansar Allah (also known as the Houthis):
- On November 20, Ansar Allah captured Maas Base in the western part of Marib province;
- On November 21, Saudi-led coalition warplanes conducted 15 airstrikes on the Madghal area;
- On November 22, clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continue in Wadi Maas.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Houthis Finally Gained Control Of ‘Mass Base’ In Yemen’s Ma’rib
- The Yemen Civil War Arms Bonanza
- Ansar Allah Continues Attacks On Saudi Arabia Despite U.S. Pressure