A brief overview of the recent developments in the Nagorno-Karabakh region:
- On November 27, Armenia published names of 34 more servicemen killed in Karabakh bringing the confirmed death toll to 2,425;
- Over 130,000 people have been displaced, 76 schools and kindergartens – damaged, and a maternity hospital was shelled during the active phase ofthe war, according to UNICEF;
- Russian said that 8.77 hectares of territory, 2,268 km of roads, 78 houses were cleared from mines, 312 explosive objects were found and destroyed in Nagorno-Karabkah;
- Since November 14, 18,968 displaced persons have returned to their places of residence in Karabakh with the assistance of Russian peacekeepers.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Peaceful Life Returning To War-Torn Karabakh
- Chaos And Armed Conflicts: U.S. Strategy To Dismantle Russia Is Already Working