A brief overview of the recent developments in the Nagorno-Karabakh region:
- On November 25, Russia announced that it is deploying a special-purpose medical unit of the Eastern Military District in Nagorno-Karabkah. This deployment includes 122 servicemen, 54 units of automobile and special equipment, 66 tons of supplies;
- As of November 25, over 11,000 civilians have returned to Karabakh under the protection of Russian forces;
- On November 25, the Azerbaijan Army officially entered Kalbajar region in accordance with the ceasefire agreement between Azerbaijan and Armenia.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Russia Sends Military Doctors To Karabakh, As Azerbaijan Enters Kalbajar District
- In Video: Azerbaijani Troops Entered Kalbajar District Surrendered By Armenains Under Ceasefire Deal