A brief overview of the recent developments in the Nagorno-Karabakh region:
- On November 23, a Russian peacekeeper, 4 employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic were wounded and an Azerbaijani soldier was killed in a mine explosion near Mataghis;
- On November 23, President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev visited the city of Agdam;
- On November 24, Russian engineering units continue their work on engineering reconnaissance and mine clearance in the areas of responsibility of the Russian peacekeeping forces in Karabakh;
- On November 25, the district of Kalbajar is expected to be transfered to Azerbaijan.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Russian Peacekeepers Suffered First Casualties In Nagorno-Karabkah
- Russian Peacekeepers Clear Out Mines, As Azerbaijan’s President Visits “Liberated Aghdam District”