A brief overview of the recent developments in the Nagorno-Karabakh region:
- On November 21, Russian Minister of Defense announced that peacekeeping forces completed deployment in Karabakh;
- On November 20, Russian peacekeepers escorted 23 buses and 250 personal vehicles with refugees to Stepanakert from the territory of Armenia;
- Since November 14, more than 6,000 residents who previously left their homes have returned to Stepanakert, according to Russia;
- On November 20, 18 Il-76 aircraft and two An-124 “Ruslan” aircraft delivered 33 pieces of equipment to support the Russian peacekeeping operation in Karabakh.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Russian Border Guards To Be Deployed To Armenia-Azerbaijan Border, Pashinyan Continues Leadership Shuffle
- Russian Peacekeeping Forces Completed Deployment In Nagorno-Karabakh. Putin Sums Up The Results