A brief look at the recent developments in the Nagorno-Karabakh region:
- As of December 8, Russia reported that more than 62 hectares of land and about 21 kilometers of roads were cleared from mines and IEDs and 4,000 explosive objects were found and destroyed;
- On December 7, 859 displaced persons returned from Yerevan to Stepanakert by buses with the assistance of Russian peacekeepers;
- As of December 7, more than 34500 people have returned to Karabakh with the assistance of Russian peacekeepers;
- Azerbaijan has been sending captured Armenian military hardware to Baku to showcase it at a military parade on December 10.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Azerbaijani Soldier Decapitate Elderly Armenian Man In Karabakh As Turkish Forces Prepare To Participate In Victory Parade In Baku
- Map Update: Military Situation In Nagorno-Karabakh On December 7, 2020