A brief overview of the recent developments in Nagorno-Karabakh:
- On December 27, Azerbaijani soldiers were attacked by 6 Armenian fighters near Agdam, according to the Azerbaijanш Ministry of Defense. Baku claimed that all Armenian soldiers and an Azerbaijani soldier died in clashes;
- On December 28, the Defense Army of Artsakh denied the Azerbaijani allegations about the Agdam indecent, stating no Armenian unit and no servicemen participated in operations in the Agdam area on December 27 and 28;
- As of December 28, Russia reported that more than 300 hectares of land and about 120 kilometers of roads were cleared from mines and IEDs and 1200 explosive objects were found and destroyed.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Map Update: Military Situation In Nagorno-Karabakh On December 26, 2020
- President Aliyev: We Could Carry Out Military Operation In Armenia, But We Don’t Want To