A brief overview of the recent developmentss in Nagorno-Karabakh:
- As of December 27, more than 44,600 people returned to Karabakh with the assistance of Russian peacekeepers;
- During the phone call, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey discussed with Armenian Foreign Minister Ara Aivazian the implementation of the ceasefire statement and the situation of the Nagorno-Karabakh settlement;
- The joint Turkish-Russian ceasefire monitoring center is expected to start working in January 2021;
- The number of Turkish personnel deployed to Azerbaijan as a part of the ceasefire monitoring and demining mission allegedly reached 60.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Map Update: Military Situation In Nagorno-Karabakh On December 26, 2020
- Azerbaijan’s President Gives Example To His People, As Pressure On Pashinyan Continues In Armenia