A brief overview of the recent developments in the Central African Republic:
- On December 25, At least 3 UN peacekeepers were killed by an unidentified armed group in the Dekoa area;
- On December 25, the Russian An-124 aircraft delivered two Mi-8 multipurpose helicopters to Bangui Mpoko Airport;
- On December 26, Russian military specialists were spotted providing security for CAR President Faustin-Archange Touadéra in Bangui.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Three UN Peacekeepers Killed In Clashes In Central African Republic
- At Least 220 Killed In Ethiopia’s Ethnic Massacre, At Least 42 Militants
- Photos Of ‘Russian-Supplied’ Battle Tanks In Libya Surface Online