The Russian military has been deploying forces to the Nagorno-Karabakh region as a part of its peacekeeping mission there. MORE HERE
- On November 13, Azerbaijan and Armenia started the exchange of bodies of killed soldiers;
- More than 4000 people were killed and more than 8000 others were wounded in the Karabakh conflict, according Russian President Vladmir Putin;
- Over the past 3 days, 73 flights carrying 1103 military personnel and 1168 pieces of equipment for the peacekeeping mission in Karabakh were completed, according to Russia.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- What We Know About Russia’s Peacekeeping Force In Nagorno-Karabakh
- Over 1,100 Russian Troops Are In Karabakh As Deployment Continues
Even during the creation of both Armenia and Azerbaijan at the start of the USSR we can see Armenia getting screwed: If Nakhichivan was given autonomy inside of Azerbaijan while logically and geographically it would only make sense for it to be part of Armenia then NK should have been made autonomous as PART OF ARMENIA, and not again AZ….Retarded distribution of territory during Soviet times made this war now possible. -_- It’s really not fair to give BOTH regions to Azerbaijan, but I guess, just like today, the Soviet-Rus thought they could make friends out of Turks so they made concessions.
Useless discuss abstract logical/not logical cases. Armenia lost in war and lost posibilities get HK. So no cases possible when HK will be part of Armenia. HK can be under Russian in-fact protectorate now infinity continued at next 5 years or autonomy inside Azerbaijan at some moment.