While the situation on all the key frontlines on the Syrian war has remained relatively calm over the past few weeks, sporadic clashes, artillery duels and casualties among combatants and civilians have become a common facor of the daily life in the “opposition-held” part of Syria.
- The SAA shelled Jaish al-Izza positions near al-Lataminah and Maarkaba;
- A Turkish soldier was killed and another one was injured by YPG cells in Afrin;
- Turkish artillery shelled YPG positions in Tatmrsh and Shuargha;
- The SAA shelled militant positions in Hariytan;
- Clashes between the SAA and militants were reported near Kurnaz;
- The Atmah refugee camp is flooded because of heavy rains.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: