Russia is put on a nationwide mandatory lockdown until April 30.
On April 2, Russian President Vladimir Putin made a televised address to the citizens of Russia in connection with the spread of coronavirus infection. The head of state said that the measures announced during the weekend, allowed for the reduction of risks and gain time for action against the epidemic, but its peak, including in Russia, has not yet been passed. In particular, he said, in Moscow it has not yet been possible to “turn the tide”.
HINT: The video has an English voice-over.
In his speech, Putin announced the following measures that will either be extended or introduced. In his words, all of these are to support citizens, and as such should be followed:
- extend the mandatory paid leave until April 30;
- authorities and enterprises with continuous production, as well essential services, hospitals, grocery stores and pharmacies will continue to work (non-government bodies and other enterprises remain closed);
- if the epidemiological situation allows, the number of non-working days can be reduced, additional decisions will be made depending on the situation;
- heads of the constituent entities (local governments) of the Russian Federation will be given additional powers (in fact emergency powers): they must determine the list of their own specific measures for coronavirus by the end of the week;
- presidential envoys will coordinate the work of the regions on COVID-19, all information on decisions to be made should fall to the coordination council under the Cabinet;
- if it is required to further limit the work of essential businesses, regions are required to coordinate this with the federal government.
Putin emphasized the need for citizens to comply with the recommendations of the authorities and health authorities.
“We will continue to act in a coordinated and reliable manner, and most importantly, we will be proactive,” he summed up.
Additionally, Putin signed a decree “On measures to ensure the sanitary and epidemiological well-being of the population in the Russian Federation in connection with the spread of a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19).”
The text of the decree, in its entirety is the following:
“In order to ensure the sanitary and epidemiological well-being of the population in the Russian Federation in connection with the spread of a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19), in accordance with Article 80 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, I hereby decide:
- To establish from April 4th to April 30th, 2020 inclusively non-working days with preservation of wages for employees.
- To the highest officials (heads of the highest executive bodies of state power) of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, taking into account the provisions of this Decree, based on the sanitary-epidemiological situation and the characteristics of the spread of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in the constituent entity of the Russian Federation, ensure the development and implementation of a set of restrictive and other events, primarily:
- determine within the boundaries of the respective constituent entity of the Russian Federation the territories on which the implementation of a set of restrictive and other measures is envisaged to ensure the sanitary and epidemiological well-being of the population (hereinafter referred to as the relevant territory), including under the conditions of the introduction of a high alert, emergency;
- suspend (limit) the activities of individual establishments located in the relevant territory, regardless of the legal form of ownership and form of ownership, as well as individual entrepreneurs, taking into account the provisions of paragraphs 4 and 5 of this Decree;
- establish a special procedure for the movement of persons and vehicles in the relevant territory, with the exception of vehicles engaged in inter-regional transportation.
- Restrictive and other measures may be implemented at different periods of time within the general period established by paragraph 1 of this Decree.
- This Decree does not apply to the following establishments (employers and their employees):
- continuously operating establishments;
- medical and pharmacy establishments;
- establishments providing the population with food and essential goods;
- establishments performing emergency work in emergency situations and(or) when there is a threat of the spread of a disease that poses a danger to others, or in other cases that endanger the life, health or normal living conditions of the population;
- establishments engaged in emergency repair and handling operations;
- establishments that provide financial services in terms of emergency functions (primarily settlement and payment services);
- other establishments determined by decisions of the supreme executive body of state power of a constituent entity of the Russian Federation based on the sanitary-epidemiological situation and the specifics of the spread of a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in a constituent entity of the Russian Federation.
- This Decree may apply to system-forming, as well as scientific and educational establishments in coordination with the Government of the Russian Federation.
- To designate the number of federal public servants and employees who ensure the functioning of these bodies from April 4th to April 30th, 2020, and notify the federal state bodies and bodies of state extra-budgetary funds.
- The state bodies of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation and local authorities based on the sanitary and epidemiological situation and the distribution of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in the relevant territory of the Russian Federation, designate the number of state and municipal employees providing from April 4th to April 30th, 2020 to continue in order to guarantee the functioning of the respective institutions.
- Establishments engaged in the production and release of mass media shall designate the number of employees who ensure the functioning of the same organizations from April 4th to April 30th, 2020.
- This Decree shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
Therefore, a majority of the Russian population (excluding some categories of citizens) was put on a strict quarantine. The new round of anti-COVID-19 measures, including additional powers to regional authorities and self-isolation of the regions, leads to the decentralization of the Russian state and the creation of de-facto borders between different regions.
A high number of people in Moscow and the Moscow region that do not have savings and place of a permanent registration (and thus facing administrative difficulties during the regime of self-isolation) were put in dire conditions. Taking into account the economic crisis and lots of gastarbeiters that are locked in the city and lost an opportunity to work to get money, the social and security situation may deteriorate fast. The growth of criminal activities and violent crimes (like robberies with use of force) is a possible scenario. In this case, authorities will likely deploy additional forces of Police and the National Guard to the capital. It is not currently possible to predict to what consequences this scenario will lead. Putin’s national address caused a wave of negative comments in the Russian segment of the Internet. Russian users write that if the situation is so bad, why doesn’t he impose the state of emergency? The state of emergency will allow to all levels of Russian authorities to act within the framework of the Russian Constitution and federal laws.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- While the World Is In Disarray, COVID-19 Is Breaking Up Russia
- How Did The “Three Little Piglets” Prepare For The “Wolf”: Russia, U.S., China’s Response To COVID-19
Can someone remove that gross ad of them two kweers vying to promote aids,that is appauling!
Not everyone sees the same ads, they are tailored to your browsing history.
Madatoct Lockdown will save Russia from oil war with Saudi Arabia.
Proof that Putty Tang is a globalist.
I have my doubts about those measures. Most contaminations happen due to close contact: often within families or in the healthcare system. To stop those you need special measures: massive testing in the healthcare system and providing state supplied isolation so that people can be quarantined from their family.
Chances of getting contaminated by passing someone on the street are almost zero. It might even be that such light encounters help building immunity.
Washington State with a population of 7.5 million has 249 virus deaths and Sweden with a population 10.1 has 308 deaths according to the most recently released figures. Both reported the first cases at about the same time.
Washington State with millions of unemployed has destroyed it’s economy and it will take years to recover. With irreparable harm done to many people. Sweden’s economy is largely intact with only a small fraction of unemployed compared to Washington, and will recover economically much faster as long as they don’t follow Washington’s example of rapidly imploding their economy and committing economic suicide.
Even if after the “pandemic” is over Sweden’s virus deaths do surpass Washington’s using a per capita comparison. The effect on Sweden’s year to year mortality rate compared to Washington’s is likely to be insignificant and barely, if at all perceptual. In part because virus deaths in either case are unlikely to even make it into the top ten leading causes of death. And will only be a few percentage of overall deaths at most for the year. If that high.
Sweden has taken the high road in caring for it’s overall population. Washington has taken the low road and abused it’s population horribly. Putting millions out of work and violating their human and civil rights.
“(COVID-19), a new infectious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), was confirmed to have reached Sweden on 31 January 2020”
– 2020 coronavirus pandemic in Sweden –
“The first confirmed case of the global pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the United States was announced by the state of Washington on January 21, 2020.”
– 2020 coronavirus pandemic in Washington (state) –
“Up to two thirds of people who die from coronavirus in the next nine months are likely to have died this year from other causes, a government advisor has said.
Professor Neil Ferguson, who is recovering at home from Covid-19, told the Science and Technology Committee that experts were now expecting around 20,000 deaths, although said it may turn out to be a lot less.
But he said that many of those deaths were likely to be old and seriously ill people who would have died from other conditions before the end of the year.”
– Two thirds of coronavirus victims may have died this year anyway, government adviser says –
Who are Alex Jones’ globalists? Well here’s two, both Jews. Judith Rodin is President of the Rockefeller Foundation, Peter Swartz was the president of the Global Business Network when he helped co produce the above report “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development” outlining the current unfolding disaster. The report was co produced by the Rockefeller Foundation and Global Business Network.
“Rodin was born Jewish …
Rodin became president of the Rockefeller Foundation in March, 2005. Following the devastation of Hurricane Sandy in 2012, Rodin was appointed by New York Governor Andrew Cuomo to co-chair NYS 2100, a commission charged with finding ways to improve the resilience and strength of the state’s infrastructure in the face of natural disasters and other emergencies.”
– Judith Rodin –
“Schwartz was born in 1946 to Klara and Benjamin Schwartz, Hungarian Jews …
Schwartz founded the Global Business Network …
In 1982, he moved to London to work for Royal Dutch Shell as head of scenario planning. …
He also serves in the boards of the Center for a New American Security (CNAS) and the Asia Internet Coalition In 2007, Schwartz moderated a forum titled “The Impact of Web 2.0 and Emerging Social Network Models” as part of the World Economic Forum in Davos. He serves on the Research Innovation and Enterprise Council of Singapore and in 2014 was appointed an International Distinguished Fellow of the Prime Minister’s Office.”
-Peter Schwartz (futurist) –
My assumption is that there’s a bioweapon already developed, tested and proven to do exactly what’s described in the Jew’s plan. And that they’re just waiting to release it after they’ve assessed what the current attack has “achieved” with Covid 19.
From page 18 of the Jew’s plan:
A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback …
the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years ﬁnally hit. Unlike 2009’sH1N1, this new inﬂuenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months, the majority of them healthy young adults. The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and ofﬁce buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers.” 2
This entire report can be read at the link below. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/d3a09c444d9ea7efd468a9a75af0e0aa71fc8d0479211649bb079585f61bcb93.png
– Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development –
It looks like there isn’t going to be anywhere near the unemployment problem or economic contraction in Russia that Italy, France, Spain, the US and others have from a total lockdown of non essential businesses.
The coronavirus using admittedly inflated death statistics is responsible for .3% of deaths this year. 3 times as many people have died of the flu, 5 times as many have died of malaria, and the list goes on, as have died of the coronavirus. And the world is going into a global depression and economic and social collapse over a virus that doesn’t even make the top 10 leading causes of death list.