On October 29th, Ukraine agreed to submit its version of the “road map” for the Minsk agreements to the Trilateral Contact Group for consideration.
This is an action plan and timeline for the implementation of the political provisions of Minsk-2.
The Russian side spoke about such intentions of Kiev yesterday.
However, this information has not yet been refuted in Ukraine. So at the moment it can be considered a fact.
At a meeting two weeks ago, the Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics submitted their draft of such a “road map” to the TCG, proposing, after agreement, to approve it at a meeting of the Verkhovna Rada. In response, today Leonid Kravchuk promised to submit a similar document on the same issues in a week.
The draft “road map” by the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) and the Lugansk People’s Republic (LPR) contains 15 points, summary of which was published by Strana.ua:
- Coordination of new, enhanced ceasefire measures (it is typical that only Ukraine and CADLO are indicated by the parties. Russia is not there, which they will most likely try to change in the Kiev version of the document).
- The date is not specified, it will need to be entered.
- Within three days after the approval of this plan in the Verkhovna Rada and its entry into force, the parties submit lists for the exchange of prisoners in four categories: “established – agree to exchange”, “agree to exchange – ready to exchange”, “installed – do not agree to exchange “and” not installed “.
- After that, within 15 days, you need to exchange all those who agree and are ready to exchange and begin to prepare for the release of the first category.
- Within ten days after the entry into force of the Rada’s decision, the parties approve a demining plan for 19 areas and begin work on a demining plan along the entire contact line.
- At the same time, the disengagement of troops begins in the sectors: Slavyanoserbsk, Petrovka, Nizhneteploe, Grigorovka, and work begins to create a plan for the general disengagement of troops.
- Within 30 days after the entry into force of the Rada’s decision, Zelensky introduces a bill “On Amendments to the Constitution of Ukraine (in terms of the decentralization of power)”. It provides for the following transitional provisions:
- A separate district of the Donetsk region and a separate district of the Luhansk region are formed within Ukraine. They function until 2050. The peculiarities of their self-government and the powers of all authorities there are dictated by a separate law of Ukraine.
- Moreover, this article of the Constitution, as well as the law supplementing it, cannot be changed without the consent of the inhabitants of certain regions, which is expressed in a referendum. True, such a referendum cannot be held earlier than 2045 and later than 2049.
- Simultaneously with the constitutional bill, amendments are being made to the law on the special status of certain districts of Donetsk and Luhansk regions, which must be previously approved by the TCG.
- The seventh paragraph supplements the story with the special status of Donbass with new bills to be introduced by Zelensky: on the delimitation of taxes and fees, property, powers between the National Police and the National Police. And also on amnesty and non-discrimination of persons who took part in the events in Donbass.
- Another bill concerns the holding of early elections in ORDLO. And for a snack – the cancellation or amendment of three scandalous laws of Ukraine: On education, on the state language and on the reintegration of Donbass.
- Before being submitted to the Rada, these documents must be coordinated with representatives of individual districts (that is, within the framework of the TCG).
- It is proposed to make all these laws (except for the constitutional one) temporarily valid from the date of publication. And they will receive permanent effect after the OSCE recognizes the elections in ORDLO as valid.
- And only after the introduction of all these laws to the Rada, within 10 days, a new exchange of prisoners takes place – the persons indicated above as “established – I agree to exchange.” And they also start general demining, complete withdrawal of troops and writing a plan to restore the work of banks and the Pension Fund in Donetsk and Lugansk.
- Within three months after the entry into force of these laws, detachments of the people’s militia of ORDLO are formed and the withdrawal of foreign armed formations from the territory of Ukraine and the disarmament of illegal groups under the auspices of the OSCE are carried out.
- Elections to the territorial communities of ORDLO are held no later than five months after the adoption of the laws specified in paragraphs 6 and 7.
- Deputies of the Donetsk and Lugansk district councils are elected no later than 30 days after the elections in the territorial communities. All this time, the authorities of the “DPR” and “LPR” have been functioning so as not to disrupt the maintenance of the vital activity of the territories. “Republics” are disbanded after the election of Donetsk and Lugansk district councils.
- After the elections, two months are allotted for the part of the border with Russia to be transferred to Ukraine. It is carried out by local elected authorities together with representatives of the Russian Federation.
- Two months after the transfer of the border, Ukraine must lift the economic blockade and return state institutions on the territory of CADLO. Simultaneously, Donetsk and Lugansk are withdrawing their administrations from previously “nationalized” enterprises (that is, they are returned to their former owners).
- Three months after the adoption of laws on the Donbass, the Cabinet of Ministers must, in agreement with the CADLO, adopt a program for the restoration of the region. It comes into force on the day of the appointment of the executive branch in certain regions.
In response, to underline that it wishes for peace, Kiev began shelling various targets in the DPR and LPR.
Two Ukrainian soldiers were killed on the contact line in Eastern Ukraine and two more were wounded. This was reported on October 30th on the page of the headquarters of the operation of the joint forces in the social network Facebook.
It is also reported that one of the Ukrainian soldiers was allegedly wounded near the village of Vodyanoy, and another one near the village of Zolotoy-4. It is specified that both wounded received medical assistance and were promptly sent to medical facilities.
As reported by IA REGNUM, on October 29th it became known that as a result of an explosive device detonation in the south of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR), a civilian was injured.
As a result of a blow from a Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), one soldier of the Donetsk People’s Militia was killed. This was reported on October 29th in the press service of the People’s Militia.
“During the flight over our positions, the attack UAV of the Ukrainian punitive forces was hit by small arms fire. However, during the fall, the drone managed to drop an explosive device at the positions of our defenders,” the press service said.
The press service of the People’s Militia noted that the drone was heading to the area where the employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the DPR worked, who cleared unexploded mines of 82 mm caliber previously fired from the positions of the 53rd brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
As such, it is obvious that Ukraine doesn’t specifically agree with the requests of the DPR and LPR, and at the same time is only very formally seeking peace in Eastern Ukraine. Meanwhile, the current Ukrainian political regime, despite the collapse of its popularity, continues fierce attempts to continue its de-facto anti-Ukrainian policy of looting the country and oppressing any constructive forces inside it. This campaign against the ideological, political and even economic opposition is ongoing with the support from the globalist West and structures affiliated with it. Euro-Atlantic structures and propaganda outlets affiliated with them have been regularly crying foul about some ‘Russian’ destructive influence, while the Western masters of the Kiev regime has been looting the country. After clearing the almost entire media sphere of Ukraine from any independent sources of information and launching a new campaign of attacks on opposition parties and activists, the Kiev regime and its allies have also reactivated its efforts religious sphere. Discredited mainstream media outlets have been slowly but steadily losing their influence over the public opinion. So, new approaches are being invented in an attempt to push forward the neo-liberal and globalist agenda. In particular, recently the globalists working in Ukraine found an ally in the person of Archbishop Chrysostomos of Cyprus that went against its own church recognizing the schismatic Orthodox Church of Ukraine (that is created to fight the canonical one) and declared that he is concerned by some ‘destructive influence’ of the Russian Orthodox Church. While it does not look like that this could change the situation somehow, the project of the ‘independent’ Ukrainian church has failed already under the pressure of internal struggle for money and influence, this demonstrated the strengthening trend in the mainstream propaganda. Globalist and neo-liberal structures are now more actively exploiting various religious-related questions in an attempt to push their narrative. Ukraine has become one of the places where this approach is employed successfully.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Ukraine – Land Of Opportunities: Selling Smuggled Soviet Air Defense Systems, Own Sovereignty And More
- Ukraine Is Becoming Logistical Hub For Turkish Weapon Supplies To Azerbaijan
nothing can be fixed while weak putina is in charge he is too weak to do anything so rules by corruption for his jew masters
writes the inferior CIA racist in her basement…LOL
i don’t have a basement i am not the cia but if i was i would find you and shoot you like an azerbaijani dog
“…shoot you like an azerbaijani dog.”
Well, you can try. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/bcd4152db2c46c12a002f8a398685be17534c6bd02f0ad51aee66109c23c101d.jpg
that is what happens when muslims engage in beastiality
Fascist got no future,nor the lgbtq,fk the pope!
yes fuck the pope, the turks and the jews
Rich coming from someone who has a username saying Hitler Was Right. Have you ever read Hitler?
yes i read the works of the fuhrer daily
Really? Then you can probably tell me what he said about evolution in Part One of Mein Kampf.
that blacks jews and muslims are primitive shit
Which chapter and page does he say that?
I’ll cross check with my copy so don’t try to lie. Again.
Yourself first more frgn like it nazi!
Typical narcistic dementy neo-kweer facist comment,since when did your saviou biden or hitler ot hellary or soros ever fix anything other than fkn over and looting others property lowlife scums!
shush yid have some gas
Slightly off topic, but, an article on Veterans Today, got me thinking of the Clinton Family and the list of Donors back before the 2016 Presidential Elections. What was in the article, relating to the Corona Scam and the history of part of it and who were involved.
Which makes you ask why did Monsanto-Beyer, whom Gates heavily invests in, set up over 15 bio-weapons labs in Ukraine, with full diplomatic immunity?
Why does the crowd need over 400 bio-weapon bases, with full diplomatic immunity, scattered around the globe, particularly encircling China, Russia and Iran?
Together with looking at the Clinton Foundation donors and their links to Gates and the MIC/bio-weapon industry. Why do so many nations and Postcode Lotteries donate to the Clinton Foundation? Why do so many children’s charities donate to the Clinton Foundation? Why do so many AIDS Charities donate to the Clinton Foundation? Why did Victor Punchuk, the Ukraine oligarch, donate just under $25 million to the Clinton Foundation, together with his wife, who runs an AIDS Foundation, that also heavily donated to the Clinton Foundation, together with the Gates Family. You also have the same nations and the EU donating to the White Helmets and funnily enough, many of the same crowd donate to the BBC. Now why would they all link in?
The Clinton Foundation – Recognizing Our Generous Supporters – https://www.clintonfoundation.org/contributors
Donors contributin more the $25 million
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation , Elevate Social Business (Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership (Canada), Fred Eychaner and Alphawood Foundation, Frank Giustra, The Radcliffe Foundation , National Postcode Loterijj, The Children’s Investment Fund Foundation, UNITAID
Donors contriibuting over $10 billion and less than $25 billion
AUSAID **, The Late Stephen Bing, The Commonwealth of Australia, COPRESIDA, Tom Gollisano, J.B. and M.K. Pritzker Family Foundation, Kingdom of Norway [Government of Norway], Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation (NORAD), Denis J O’Brian and Digicel, Cheryl and Haim Saban & The Saban Family
Foundation, Swedish Postcode Lottery, Elma Foundation, Hunter Foundation, Victor Punchuk Foundation, Rockerfeller Foundation, Weissman Foundation, Tracephone Foundation, Theodore W Watt Foundation.
Donors contributing over $5 million and under $10 million
S. Daniel Abraham, Sheikh Mohammed H. Al-Amoudi, C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group, Inc., Elton John Aids Foundation, Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund, Government of the Netherlands, Irish Aid, OCP Corporation, John D. Mackay
Michael Schumacher, Bernard L. Schwartz, Clinton Family Foundation, State of Kuwait, The Coca-Cola Company
Sherwood Foundation, The Walton Family Foundation and the Alice L. Walton Foundation [Walton Family Foundation, Inc.]
BBC Funding, besides the UK TV Licence Fee Payer:
US State Department – £0.5 million, Global Affairs Canada £0.7 million, UN Population Fund £0.8 million, BMB Matt MacDonald Fund £0.8 million, USAID £0.9 million, British Council £1 million, UN Development Programme £1.3 million, Foreign and Commonwealth Office £5.5 million, Department For International Development Fund £3.8 million, European Commission £2.7 million, Gates Foundation £2.2 million, UNICEF £1.6 million, Swedish International DevbvDevelopment Cooperation Agency £1.3 million.
White Helmets Donors:
12 out of 193 members of the UN used to fund the OPCW Joint Investigation Mechanism, together with the EU , who donated $4.3 million, to the biased support team in the OPCW. The JIM was replaced, but, the EU continues to support the OPCS Activities with another $11.6 million and how much do the other 12 members of the team fund tow
European Union Contributes €11.6M to Support OPCW Activities…. 4 April 2019 …
Part 2 – The Article from Vets UK. Horrified by what has happened to VT, but, they still provide the odd gem, such as the article down below.
WuhanGates – Pandemic Planned for Decades, Kennedy blames Fauci and Gates. Pope against Big Pharma’s Affairs
JFK nephew won an historical lawsuit vs HHS for children vaccine’s safety…. by Fabio Giuseppe Carlo Carisio for VT Italy
‘…Let’s start from them to make a synthesis of 30 reportages called CoronaVirus Bio-Arma, the first ten, and then WuhanGates, the other 20, when it became clear to us that all the secrets of this pandemic widely prophesied by illustrious Democratic exponents (Donor Bill Gates, former President Barack Obama, former CIA Deputy Director Avril Haines) were to be sought in the perverse intertwining between the Wuhan Institute of Virology, prime suspect for its very dangerous experiments on Coronavirus of the SARS strain infected with HIV.
It was already funded by the European Commission chaired by the Italian democrat Romano Prodi in 2004 and then by the USAID projects, the American government agency used as a financial tool by the Central Intelligence Agency in its international operations, and supported by the Bill & Melinda Foundation during the Obama administration, since 2009…
«They cannot tell you what the case fatality rate for COVID is, that’s basic. They cannot give us a PCR test that actually works. They don’t have—they have to change the definition of COVID on the death certificates, constantly, to make it look more and more dangerous. The one thing they are good at is pumping up fear» Kennedy highlighted in front of the Berliners, before recalling the famous speech delivered by JFK in the same city with the legendary phrase “Ich bin ein Berliner” (I am a Berliner)…
…. KENNEDY’S ACCUSATIONS TO FAUCI
If this happens in the developed United States of America, what can happen in the poor countries of Asia and Africa used by USAID projects as guinea pigs?
It may happen what happened in Georgia where in a laboratory financed by the Pentagon’s DTRA agency but managed by the contractor GILEAD, the big pharma that became rich with Remdesivir against Covid-19, where 72 human guinea pigs died in a few monthsenough to induce Russia to advance suspicions on the testing of bacteriological weapons, such as, according to now multiple authoritative sources, is the SARS-2 virus, believed to be a genetically modified organism in the laboratory by 15 scientists, a former director of British counter-intelligence, the former president of Iran and the metropolitan cardinal of Sri Lanka…
…BIOWEAPON-VACCINES INTIGUES AMONG CHINA, USA, CIA AND SAUDI
The global immunization plan wanted by Obama saw Italy become a “pilot country” in a synergy between the Dems of Washington and Rome and paved the way for the lucrative business of London’s GlaxoSmithKline, controlled by shareholders of the Weapons Lobby and already convicted in various judicial investigations, administered by a director of Microsoft Corporation confirming the connection between big pharma and Bill Gates
…REVELATIONS OF HER MAJESTY FORMER 007′ DIRECTOR
After the American bacteriological weapons expert Francis Boyle, the former president of Iran and the metropolitan cardinal of Sri Lanka also the former director of British counterintelligence MI 6 Richard Dearlove, claims that SARS-Cov-2 is a genetically modified. It does so on the basis of research carried out by two biologists, one English and the other Danish, whose publication has been delayed for fear of the Scandinavian to sign it and about which nothing will be known…’
Horrified by what has happened to VT
Veterans Today is as much a disinformation site as Sorcha Faal and has as much credibility.
Duff has mentioned Sorcha Faal in the past.
Yes, and he also claims nuclear weapons have been used in Yemen.
And a few other places including NY.
Just so anti-Trump and anti Israel. Ramming it down your throat and think it was the anti-Glen Greenwald articles that switched me off and pro-Biden and his laptop from hell stance they have taken. Not that bothered by Trump or Israel take, as not everybodies cup of tea, but, coming out in favour of Biden and the laptop story, against a journalist who has resigned from his own company, that he founded, was a bit too much for me.
Like it when they deliver gems, that are not based on emotion.
VT has always been a weird site with a weird agenda. The masses of dross make any ‘gems’ just about impossible to discern.
So this is the end of the DPR and LPR?
Since they declared independence over six years ago, how does that work?
Since their people now have Russian passports, how does that work?
Since the dysfunctional hellhole that is Ukranazistan has no credibility or agreement capability whatever, how does that work?
I fail to understand.
As I said years ago the question for Putin and Russia is whether to take Donbas but lose the rest of Ukraine, or leave it in Ukraine with protections, to preserve a Russian influence there. The latter course is also the much less controversial internationally, so it’s the preferable one for pragmatic Putin, who is likely happy with the return of Crimea territory-wise, though Ukraine isn’t, but can’t do much about it. The DPR and LPR have to go with the Kremlin’s preference, as they cannot survive on their own.
The ‘option’ of driving to Kiev with a tank army or two Putin seems to have given up on years ago.
If Putin had actually sent in a couple of battalions of Spetsnaz into Kiev in 2014, overthrown the Ukranazi coup regime, reinstated Yanukovych, and withdrawn with the clear statement that if there were any more Maidans Russia would be back and this time to stay, there would not have been any battle in East Ukraine. There wouldn’t have been any necessity of annexing Crimea because in a friendly Ukraine Crimea would have been as good as Russian anyway. Now Amerikastani Empire B52s and RC135s fly through Ukranazi airspace right up to the Russian border, forcing the Russians to turn on their air defence systems so that their electronic signatures can be recorded for future jamming. The long predicted collapse of the Ukranazi coup regime never happened because, of course, it was far too useful to the Amerikastani Empire that instigated the coup to let it go. The Ukranazi coup regime, being not part of NATO, can also be used to commit crimes against Russia on NATO’s behalf (like trying to get the Russian mercenaries in Minsk arrested) without risking a major confrontation. And on top of that if Russia permits the Ukranazi coup regime to reabsorb Novorossiya, it will be the worst kind of betrayal possible. Nobody will trust Russia anymore.
Putin is a ‘pragmatist’, not the ‘Christian Rus Savior’ some like to make out or believe.
If they attack Dpr and Lpr, even with the use of drones and heavy mlrs fire, they will be repelled and lose even more land in the counteroffensive, huge Russia is right across the border
After Putin gave Nagorno Karabakh to Azerbaijan I’m not so sure any longer.
Deeds > words, if that was true they would’ve already gotten it in a few weeks, Russia is helping behind the screens
They are getting it, or didn’t you notice?
Only some inhabited flat lands in the south, that will be retaken soon
Even the Pashinyan colour revolution regime now admits Azerbaijan is 5 kilometres from Shusha and has already said that “Armenia will have to make painful concessions”. Doesn’t sound like they are going to retake anything at all, soon or ever.
https://twitter.com/Zinvor/status/988424429465165829?s=20 Color revolution?
Pashinyan is a 2018 anti Russian colour revolution tool. Even South Front regularly reports this
This response aged so well, yo.
Treachery it seems, I admit my mistake, Pashinyan is a traitor, Soros agent Putin didn’t do anything wrong, he gave Armenia the appropriate punishment for electing such a figure, hopefully they learned their lesson for now In the future, anything can happen It also seems Turkey somehow got greenlight from Russia for its activities in Caucasia, so next might be its own border, Donbass war heating up
Pashinyan was never interested in saving Nagorno Karabakh.
So the best the Armenian people can do now is remove him, put back a pro-Russian president, and you’ll see how fast the weapons flow back in, taking those areas back should be easy to do with a well armed army No more air superiority for Azeris
Even worse actually, it was his mission to do everything to make it lost
The hard truth is that Turks are only the second worst enemy to Russia, the first is the West, of course he prefers Turkey here over him, mistakes happen, now is the time to correct it for the 3m Arm- people
All of Novorossiya myst be liberated from the Kiev nazi regime!
Is that you, Igor?
When the Novorossiyans had annihilated the Ukranazis at Debaltsevo and even the French media (not to mention arch Putinoid the Saker) were predicting that they would now roll on to Mariupol on the Black Sea, Putin stopped them from taking the port, depriving them from any independent outlet to the world. It’s almost as though Putin wanted the Novorossiyans to be totally dependent on Russia and so hostage to Putin’s decrees, but that couldn’t be, right?
Ukraine is the same story as Azerbaijan, they themselves don’t want war, but their master Turkey does, and they help with drones and sof men When they attempt to attack and take Dpr and Lpr, Novo backed by Russia will launch a counter offensive and take half of the country Against Crimea they won’t dare to do a thing because it is actual Russian territory, that would be suicide I think we will see action on this front in 1-2 weeks, it is rapidly escalating https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/0b6c9203761180e6aeddacc50bb5cbefe9af26e7801396cd35c33a3d2ec721fd.jpg
interesting that Jenny govt funds the ISIS white helmets