Click to see full-size image
- On March 7, the Russian Ministry of Defence recorded no hostilities and ceasefire violations in the Idlib region in the past 24 hours;
- On March 7, three pro-SAA members were reportedly killed by a mine explosion south of Tadmur;
- On March 7, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in Afes village;
- On March 7, Israeli warplanes attacked several alleged SAA targets in Damascus countryside;
- On March 6, an SDF member was killed by the Turkish-backed artillery attacks on the Ain Issa area.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: