On February 24th, Israel Alma Research center released a report, claiming to show 4 Hezbollah Fatah 110 missile sites in Beirut, Lebanon.
The entire report can be read here. [pdf]
This a continuing study.
This is based on previous findings, from July 2020, and September 2020.
In July 2020, after a long independent research work, Israel Alma uncovered 28 alleged sites related to the deployment of Hezbollah’s missile array in Beirut. The exposure gained worldwide publicity and many reactions that even led to the resignation of the city council members of the Town of Baabda, east of Beirut.
On September 29, 2020, during his speech at the United Nations General Assembly, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu unveiled three more sites related to Hezbollah’s missile deployment in Beirut.
In February 2021, Israel Alma’s follow-up report was published which dealt with the School compounds of the Islamic Shiite Waqf Committee in Burj al Barajneh, which serve as a human shield for Hezbollah’s medium-range missile array in Beirut.
The marked sites on Wikimapia indicate an area with a number of buildings or a defined territory. After examining and analyzing the defined area, Alma Center analysts identified the polygon area and located the sites within it. A red circle on the “Zoom in” Aerial photo marks the sites positions.
AAA. Property used to control and command the missile array:
- Coordinates: 33°51’38’’N 35°30’2’’E.
- Located in the proximity of Sabra and Shatila refugee camps.
BBB. Property used for storage / production of the Fatah 110 missile array:
- Coordinates: 33°51’39’’N 35°30’46’’E.
- Located in proximity Ghobeiry neighborhood, near the Ministry of Labor building.
CCC. Property used for the storage of Fatah 110-missile array:
- Coordinates: 33°50’28’’N 35°29’45’’E.
- Located about 100 meters from a gas station, about 250 meters from the “Ansar” football field and various restaurants.
DDD. Suspected Fatah 110 missile launch Site Location:
- Coordinates: 33°50’13’’N 35°29’43’’E.
- Located in an open area about 100 meters from the Ansar football field, Al Amena Gas Station and an Executive Aircraft Tarmac adjacent to Hariri Intl. Airport.
These locations are suspicious and are alleged Fatah 110 locations, they are not proven by any evidence.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- The Axis Of Resistance On The Offensive. Or Not?
- Bombing Iraq And Syria: A True BFF Moment For U.S. And Israel