On August 4, pro-Iranian Saryat Qasim al-Jabbarin [The Breaker of Titans Company] attacked three convoys carrying logistic supplies and vehicles for the US-led coalition in different parts of Iraq.
The first convoy was attacked near the city of al-Nasiriyah in the southern province of Dhi Qar, the second came under attack as it was passing in the central province of Babylon and the third was targeted near the capital, Baghdad. All three convoys were targeted with improvised explosive devices.
Saryat Qasim al-Jabbarin, which stepped up its attacks on US-led coalition supply convoys recently, shared footage of the three attacks.
The pro-Iranian group emerged following the assassination of Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, Deputy-Commander of the Popular Mobilization Units, and Iran’s Quds Force Commander Maj. Gen. Qassim Soleimani.
In the last ten days, Saryat Qasim al-Jabbarin carried out the following operations:
- On July 29, the group attacked four supply convoys in Dhi Qar, the southern province of al-Diwaniyah and Babylon.
- On July 30, the group attacked a supply convoy in Babylon.
- On August 4, the group attacked a supply convoy in Dhi Qar.
- On August 5, the group attacked two supply convoys in al-Diwaniyah and Babylon.
Saryat Qasim al-Jabbarin and other pro-Iranian groups in Iraq will not likely cease their attacks on US-led coalition supply convoys and bases until Washington announce a real plan to pull its troops out from the country.
- US-led Coalition Withdrew ‘Over The Horizon’ Force From Iraq (Photos)
- ISIS Terrorists Set Fake Checkpoint In Northern Iraq, Abducted 11 People