- Operational formation of the Russian Navy in the Mediterranean Sea (5th Operational Squadron), up to 10 ships out of 15, including 2 nuclear submarines, performed active maneuvers in the Eastern Mediterranean. The squadron includes the BDK “Caesar Kunikov”,several corvettes, the minesweeper “Vice Admiral Zakharin”, the tugboat MB-304, the anti-sabotage boats P-191 “Cadet” and other ships.
- On November 23, the large anti-submarine ship Vice Admiral Kulakov, the rescue tug Altai and the sea tanker Akademik Pashin, moved from the North Sea to the Norwegian Sea.
- On November 26, the Altai rescue tug returned to Severomorsk.
- On November 26, the small anti-submarine ship Snezhnogorsk performed a complex of artillery firings in the Barents Sea.
- On November 26, the Shuya missile boat of the Black Sea Fleet performed rocket and artillery firing.
- On November 23, the submarine Veliky Novgorod of the Black Sea Fleet conducted an exercise on setting training mines.
- On November 21, the submarine Stary Oskol of the Black Sea Fleet conducted exercises in the Black Sea.
- On November 21, the sea minesweeper Ivan Golubets and the anti-sabotage boat Pavel Silaev passed the Black Sea Straits, heading towards Sevastopol.
- The flagship of the Pacific Fleet, the Varyag missile cruiser, embarked on scheduled maintenance in a dry dock in Vladivostok.
- On November 27, Admiral Shahram Irani, commander of Iran Navy announced that the construction of a new heavy attack submarine of the Besat-class will began soon.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x