- Iranian and Russian forces will hold joint drills in Iran’s southern waters (either Persian Gulf, Strait of Hormuz or Sea of Oman), Iranian Navy Chief Rear Admiral Hossein Khanzadi announced on April 29.
- On April 29, the Joint Sea 2019 Russian-Chinese bilateral naval exercise kicked off at the Chinese port of Qingdao. The coastal part of the exercise is to take place on April 29-30. Ships will practise missions at sea on May 1-4.
- On April 23, Admiral Grigorovich-class frigate Admiral Grigorovich of the Russian Black Sea Fleet joined the Naval Task Force in the Mediterranean Sea.
- On April 23, frigates Admiral Grigorovich, Admiral Essen and small missile ship Orekhovo Zuyevo of the Russian Black Sea Fleet held drills in the Mediterranean Sea.
- On April 30, Kilo-class submarine Kolpino of the Russian Black Sea Fleet completed its mission in the Mediterranean Sea and started moving towards its home port, Novorosiysk.
Click to see the full-size image
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Nice, good job, thanks to Imam Ahmadinejad.