On September 26, the Defense Ministry of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) released intercepted radio communications of service members of the 24th Separate Mechanized Brigade of the Ukrainain Armed Forces use heavy weapons and violate ceasefire on the contact line with the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics on a daily baiss.
– Uh… I do not know, to my (guys) I say a different thing “are you all right?”
– There are normal people that would not fire at “rabbits”
– I say them if you see a “body, kill them”
– I even allow 120mm (weapons; this kind of weapons had to be withdrawn from the contact line under the Minsk agreements)
– 82mm is not interesting, it’s better to use 120mm
– 120mm (shell) flies well immediately
– It is not allowed?
– Dunno, I gave my guys a green light, a green light if it’s under the radar
– If it’s needed, use 120mm. So, 120mm is just ready and that’s all.
There are two explanations:
- Members of the Ukrainian Armed Forces ignore orders of their political and military leadership;
- The Kiev regime is not really intereceted in the peace in eastern Ukraine.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- An-26 Military Transport Aircraft Crashed In Northeastern Ukraine. At Least 25 Killed (Video)
- New Ukrainian School Book Teaches Of The Struggle For ‘Independent’ Church