Enough often, very young women hold responsible positions in the Ukrainian government.
Paying homage to tastefulness of the Ukrainian authorities, as well as to their desire to create the most effective government in Europe, we bring to your notice this topical collection of very young women, holding responsible posts in the Ukrainian government.
10) Zlata Ognevich – singer Zlata Ognevich became a deputy of the Verkhovna Rada in 2014, when she was 28 years old. However, a year later, the Parliament removed her from the office.
9) Renata Moysh-Shiman – in 2015, 25-year-old Renata Moysh-Shiman became a head of the Department for Foreign Economic Relations in the administration of Transcarpathia region.
8) Anna Kalynchuk – 23-year-old Anna Kalynchuk will discharge functions of a director of the Department of Lustration of the Ukrainian Ministry of Justice.
7) Anastasia Deeva – 24-year-old Anastasia Deeva became a deputy of Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs, Arsen Avakov.
6) Tatiana Donets – Tatiana Donets was born in 1980, and in 1998, she became an assistant of a deputy of the Rada. Now, she is a deputy from the Narodnyi Front Party.
5) Yulia Marushevskaya – 27-year-old Yulia Marushevskaya has already held posts of a deputy of governor of Odessa region, Mikhail Saakashvili, and a head of the Odessa customs.
4) Daria Ledovskikh – in 2014, Daria Ledovskikh almost became the youngest deputy of the Rada (she was 23 years old), but she abandoned the mandate at the last moment.
3) Alena Kosheleva – 26-year-old Alena Kosheleva is a deputy of the Ukrainian Verkhovna Rada from the Radical Party of Oleg Lyashko.
2) Anna Pencheva – in 2015, a former model, who starred for the Maxim men’s magazine, became a press secretary of the Odessa Interior Ministry. At the time she was 28 years old.
1) Valeria Yegorova – when Valeria Egorova was 22 years old, she became an assistant of a deputy from the Radical Party of Sergey Skuratovsky that caused a storm of emotions in social networks.