Servicemen of the Russian 155th Pacific Marine Brigade shared a video, showing the assault operations on the outskirts of Ugledar. Aviation, heavy artillery and flamethrower systems are supporting the operations of the Russian troops in the region.
The city of Ugledar remains under control of Ukrainian forces. After the recent offensive attempt of the Russian military, the fighting turned into positional battles. After the Russian breakthrough to the Nikolsky dachas district located in the east of the city, the forces of the 72nd separate mobilized brigade of the AFU went on the defensive, and Russian marines of the 155 brigade of the Pacific Fleet are fighting in the dachas area near Ugledar. The city and its outskirts are suffering heavy damage as a result of artillery duels.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- In Video: HIMARS Missile Hit Russian Control Post Near Ugledar
- Moments Of War: Solntsepek In Action Around Ugledar & Drone Strikes
- Battle For Ugledar: Russian Forces Lost Initiative On Battlefield (Videos 18+)
I’ve seen video of Ukrainian natzies getting roasted extra crispy by the dreaded TOS-1 thermobaric flamethrower. It’s priceless. Karma’s a beach.
Where did you seee that?
I saw it on Telegram channels. Try Rybar Col. Cassandra and others. These operate on basis of blast effect so technically not a flame thrower in the sense of a say, flamethrower tank
Consistently made over $20,00 in income from home with the benefit of smooth playback and sticky online interest. |F330″ I actually made $18,00 with this perfect home income. Everyone can now without a doubt. … make extra money online by using—— https://www.apprichs.com
Imagine what the woman from ‘Ugledar’ looked like… can’t be good.
Alleen als je een Anglo bent.
heh hebt een kop als een kut alleen hehs lippen staan verkeerd
That looks like a successful advanced European economy in action! Glory to the IMF! Glory to the World Bank! Glory to NATO! Glory to prosperity!
Ukrianian ranks are running thin. They are preparing an offensive. They have to withdraw some forces in order to bulk up for a push. The problem is this leaves them weakened in their defense. If they fail in the offensive then it’s game over. If they succeed it means they will be able to prolonged the conflict for a greater duration.
And they could possibly succeed by what mechanism or circumstances at this point?
Mistakes on the Russian side.
They manage to continue to shell ambulances and their own soldiers when they decide not to continue fighting for a racist murdering regime in Kiev. You lowlife ass kisser to nazis. I’ve watched this situation in Donbass for over 8 years now and i have seen the tens of thousands of children and civilians killed by the neonazi army of ukraine. My grandfather fought them and if the time arrives i will take my place against them. Racist murdering rapists.
AMEN. So me and my 4 sons.
“Thee sarcasm is Strong in Clyde Master Obi Wan”
Sarah Ashton-Cirillo (born John Ashton-Cirillo) has been injured in the Donbass front. Johnny, how the mercenary is nicknamed by her brothers in arms, became famous when she stated back in December that she will build a SEAL team with Vicky Nuland and Hillary Clinton to invade Sevastopol. But in January of this year, their seal boat sank because of Vicky’s overweight. The project “Crimea” has been cancelled since then, so she now operates in the Artyomovsk front. In a recent interview, the trap said that he is not afraid to be captured by the advancing Russian troops: “-I have my soap always with me, ready to let it fall while taking a shower in the Moscow male prison”.
Wow! Not foolin around at all. Slava Russia!
This nazi site full of anti-Semitisn should be reported!
Reported to who and for what purpose?
Their paid by your friends for just that reason. When shtf it will be easy to close this place down cuz muh anti semitism.
Israel still sucks and its still a openly racist state.
Folks like you make me sick.
Nice job boys give those Nazis hell.
Things are getting ugly in Ugledar. Russian forces are fighting a demoralised army with a leader who merely acts the part. Actors on cocaine don’t win wars.
all mens born bise-xuel, normal her. Rusticas mast acept too, og Tysker, Amerikans too, Ukras – thes is biologi all know ,I not hiv just bi pasiv you also .Repekt piece
jens born w 3 cm penis and vagina
Every position that the Ukrainians hold should be hammered with artillery before any advance should be made.
Russia should starts using more thermobaric flamethrower and napalm bombs
I am unbiased tranny–in dumbmark seniliity=truth. lgbt =freedom
Nice little movie you have there, can you provide sub titles?
the 155 brigade of pacific fleet is one of the best,many spetsnatz,elit troops and experienced men
On Ugledar seems the russians by chance or intentionally spoiled Ze piano-faggot plans to start a counterstrike aiming to reach Melitopol and split the supply routes into 2 ! Seems Rasputin once again help the russians to destroy the nazi pest. Theirs plans were badly ruined by those very brave marines and other units which despite many casualties are roasting the daily azovist norm and thus prevented a breakthrough by the bandera narcotic azovist troops (and other Aidar, Dnipr terrorist garbage), which were full of pulanski mercenaries there with plenty of angloshit weapons. Be AWARE, Pamfil Military Academy still retain the previous computed analysis about the short term ukroshit plans !!! They will not cancel the next and FINAL try to please theirs atlantic americunt masters by launching an attack: 60% probability for the northern Svatovo-Kremenaya and 40% on Zaporodjie-Ugledar area. Be aware and prepare the defenses and the reserves. This will be the last gasp of the globalist cabal junta to restore the Fourth reich global Lebensraum by military direct means.
Isn’t this old footage? thought the Russian marines were totally defeated and humiliated in this area two weeks back
They told the same in Pavlovka about Russian marines…until they liberated Pavlovka and expelled the Ukrys..
That was a Ghost of Kiev ground attack operation. Highly successful, as per usual.