Philip Agee was a former Central Intelligence Agency officer who turned into one of the agency’s most vocal critics, and who exposed the inner workings of Unites States regime change and destablization operations all over the world. In one of his interviews, he honestly admitted that no one in the CIA cares about democracy.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- More Voices Within US Establishment Conclude Its Foreign Policy On Ukraine Is Disastrous
- Seymour Hersh Dicusses Nord Stream Bombshell With Gerald Celente … And Much More
- Living on a Deadline in the Nuclear Age. Some Personal News From Daniel Ellsberg
- Top Ex-CIA Official: U.S. Government-&-Press Now Constantly Lie For More Wars
- Head Of CIA Enters Media War With Russia
I said it before and I say it again – both parties are the same shit and they all puppets working for the rich and rich only care about money.
JFK Was Right: The CIA Should Have Been Splintered Into A Thousand Pieces And Scattered To The Winds The CIA is run by Greedy Oligarchs. It is hideously obvious. If they cannot bribe the Government to let them move in and Plunder, they incite Hate Groups and Stage a Coup, assassinate if needed, and install a slimeball puppet like Vladimir Zelenskyy. They wanted this in Vietnam and Cuba, but JFK would not allow it.
Democracy is a flawed. The concept a nation leader is elected by the people only leave a way for the outcome to be manipulated and the people’s to be brainwashed by by false information and manipulate they feelings. There’s always an absolute that have final say. Like cza,the Ayatollah..
Yes shattered to the winds.
CIA Corporate Interests of America
They’re involved in human slavery. Bilion of dollars enterprize. No cash trail. Porn, pedo’s, kill shows.