The video below shows civilians, including kids, throwing stones at a convoy of pro-government forces in Afghanistan. It demonstrates the real level of support from the local population, which the Kabul government and its “NATO partners” have in rural areas across the country.
What was the reaction of Afghan children when Nato soldires and their puppets visit their village😌 pic.twitter.com/lwmEqWzD1R
— Naseeb zadran (@NaseebZadran0) January 28, 2019
A brief overview of the recent developments in Afghanistan:
- A Taliban commander, Mullah Hamdullah, was killed in Afghan forces airstrike near Tarinkot city in Uruzgan province on February 16. 22 other Taliban members were also killed, according to police;
- At least 78 pro-government forces and 23 civilians were killed in Afghanistan in the period from February 8 to February 14, according to a NYT report;
- A US drone attack in Ghazni province killed 3 civilians.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Russia Is Principally Ready To Take Steps For Lifting UN Sanctions On Taliban
- Afghan Civilians Fear CIA-Backed Death Squads that Can Call In Airstrikes