On July 5, the Armed Forces of Ukraine killed a 10-years-girl in Donetsk. Badina Veronika died during the shelling near her house.
You may watch her heartbreaking story in the video:
On July 27, the Day of Remembrance of Children victims of the war in Donbass was celebrated in the Donetsk People’s Republic. The day of mourning was established by decree of the head of the republic in order to perpetuate the memory of the little residents of the Republic who died under the fire of the Kiev’s forces during the 8-year-long war.
The same day marked 8 years after Ukrainian Grad missiles killed Kristina, 23, who was holding her 10-month-old daughter, Kira. The mother and daughter were walking in the centre of Gorlovka, DPR, when Ukrainian troops struck the residential areas on July 23, 2014.
The horrific photos of the young mother in blood, with her leg torn off, but cradling her little girl in her arms, has become a powerful symbol of the Donbass people’s pain. Kristina has been called the ‘Gorlovskaya Madonna’.
Killing of children in the Donbass became the goal of the Kiev regime 8 years ago.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- BREAKING: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Donetsk
- Heartbreaking Poem By 8-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ukrainian Fire On Playground In DPR
- Ukrainian Nazis Kill Children With Cluster Munitions
- Children Killed And Wounded In Bloody Attacks By Ukrainian Forces On Donetsk (Videos)
- Leaked Videos Reveal Patriotic Education Of Children By Azov Nazis In Ukraine (Videos 18+)