Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) and al-Qaeda-affiliated Horas al-Din have reached a reconciliation agreement, pro-militants sources revealed on February 1.
Al-Zubair al-Ghazi, a religious judge in HTS, said that the agreement was reached during a meeting between HTS’ leader Abu Mohammad al-Julani and a radical cleric known as Abu Hamam, who represented Horas al-Dine.
The two sides agreed on the following terms:
- Horas al-Din acknowledges that HTS didn’t take any weapons from it;
- Horas al-Din will not establish any hideouts, in return HTS will proved safe places for them;
- Horas al-Din will not work to weaken HTS or compete with it, Horas al-Din work will be harmonious with the work of HTS and complementary to it;
- Horas al-Din will not shelter anyone who was an enemy of HTS, like fighters of Jund al-Aqsa or ISIS;
- Any disagreement over organizational matters that may appear in the future will be referred to the head of the committee that oversaw this agreement;
- No one move from one of the two groups to the other without a permission from his command;
- HTS will arm some groups of Horas al-Din in way that will allow them to work under the cover of the group and through it;
- Horas al-Din will case all attempts to reach southern Syria and end all of its activities there;
- Both sides are committed to seek justice through local religious courts;
- Horas al-Din will not comment on HTS’ political and religious statements in public. However, the group can advise HTS’ leadership in secret.
The crisis between HTS and Horas al-Din began few days ago, when the al-Qaeda affiliated group accused al-Julani of defecting and stealing its weapons. The group also revealed that HTS had asked it to join a military council led by the Turkish-backed Faylaq al-Sham and to not oppose the reopening of the strategic Hama-Aleppo highway.
Despite of the reconciliation agreement, prominent Jihadi cleric, Abu al-Yaqzan al-Masri, resigned from HTS. The infamouse terrorist may join Horas al-Din in the upcoming days.
The HTS-Horas al-Din agreement is an example of the high-level coordination between the two radical groups. It also proves that al-Julani has never abandoned the ideology of al-Qaeda, despite of his supposed “defection.”
Who was their Turk intermediary?
What’s with the “finger” in all Jihadi pics? They all pose with a similar gesture, have you noticed it?
Here is some similar poses:
and countless other pics. Perhaps they point to their god, which is a strange creature, thirsty for innocent blood and also it’s own followers’. and no, it’s not the same god as Muslims or Christians, in case some are wondering.
Maybe they just know they will be killed by a Russian SU30.
Yes they point in direction they presume their “god” is…”god” that helps them kill other Muslims for money paid by the some pro Israeli rich Arabs and armed by the Western countries, CIA, Mossad etc. They kill also everybody else (not only Muslims) in Syria except of course U.S., U.K. French and Jews soldiers who are considered by them to be “nice guys” and not ever to be killed by them.
Or… maybe they just show proudly the finger with which they have given the pleasure last night down the asshole of another Zionist “Jihad” mercenary like themselves.
Funny you mentioned that now, I read and question the photo on RT, samediscussion:
Reminds me of Sacha Baron Cohen. Wonder why that is?
Because the dude is good at dressing up as crazies? ;-)
Even if they exchanged their children as hostages to help guarantee the agreement I don’t think it would work, they’d just get little pieces of their children back in the mail every now and again. The devil doing a deal with his twin brother would probably work out better than this deal will LOL.
“8. Horas al-Din will case all attempts to reach southern Syria and end all of its activities there;” That’s interesting, because logically for an al-Qaeda group it would make sense to start an insurgency in government held areas, but they decided not to.
The usual squabbles and kissing and making- up between Turco alphabet gay lovers. When will the Syrian /Iranian/Russian lead start raining on them??