On September 24th, former Ukrainian member of parliament David Zhvania continued releasing revelations into what transpired in Ukraine leading up to the 2014 Maidan.
This is in continuation of his videos published in July 2020.
According to Zhvania, authorities should investigate crimes under three articles: creation and participation in a criminal organization (Article 255 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine); actions committed with the aim of seizing state power (part 1 of article 109); abuse of power (part 1 of article 364).
The group in question is comprised of Petro Poroshenko, former acting President Alexander Turchynov, Kiev Mayor Vitali Klitschko, as well as Arseniy Yatsenyuk and Oleg Tyagnibok.
Zhvania was an active participant in the Euromaidan and a former associate of Poroshenko, with whom they had a falling out.
In the first round of videos he talked about the creation of an organized criminal group to overthrow the Yanukovych government, that the Maidan was a coup, and Crimea was surrendered at the request of the United States.
There was no reaction to Zhvania’s revelations from government agencies. And the defendants in his revelations either remained silent or denied the accusations.
Since the latest round of revelations, Zhvania has revealed the following, with dates:
- July 30th: Zhvania said that the source of funding for the seizure of power during the Maidan was, among other things, the Lithuanian embassy and the “Diamantbank”, which he himself owned together with ex-people’s deputy Martynenko.
“Funding for the seizure of power was carried out in several ways. One of the external sources was the Lithuanian embassy, through which money and weapons were transferred. And the internal channel was Diamantbank. I have documentary evidence confirming my words … Ukrainians must finally find out the truth about what happened then,” said Davil Zhvania.
- August 4th: According to Zhvania, Poroshenko, in exchange for support during the 2014 presidential elections, organized a network of foreign agents in Ukraine, and some of them openly included in power. Former adviser Poroshenko names specific names of people who continue to work in the interests of other states, undermining the national sovereignty of Ukraine.
However, according to him, there are also direct agents of foreign intelligence services: the head of the foreign station is the former Prime Minister and ex-Minister of Internal Affairs of Georgia Vano Merabishvili, who heads the general director of Ukroboronprom Aivaras Abromavichius. The name of Mikheil Saakashvili was also mentioned, who left the leading position in the National Council of Reforms for the sake of elections in Georgia.
It was Poroshenko, as Zhvania assures, who opened this “Pandora’s box” in exchange for the support of the US Democratic Party, but President Zelensky has not yet been able to end this shame.
“Poroshenko committed a grave crime – betrayal of the Motherland. I have information about how and with whom he negotiated the legalization of foreign agents in Ukraine, how he pressured people in Ukraine who opposed it. I am ready to testify on these and other episodes.”, said Zhvania.
- August 21st: Zhvania recorded an open appeal to Zelensky, stating that, together with Poroshenko and Turchynov, he organized a series of abductions and beatings of activists on the Maidan.
“Mr. President, your inner circle has already been openly accused of working for the Kremlin. Now all the gunmen – and I know these people, I myself financed them at Poroshenko’s request for some time – accuse your team of treason. Then they will call people into the streets, and you you will no longer know what to do. Petro Poroshenko is a master of creating crises and provocations, he is the best specialist in Ukraine. I have already told how he very skillfully directed different situations during the Maidan,” Zhvania said.
According to Zhvania, in order to achieve his goal, Poroshenko stopped at nothing: it was Poroshenko and Turchynov who organized a series of beatings and abductions of activists in order to stir up people’s hatred of Yanukovych, and these actions were coordinated by Vitaly Yarema.
“They organized the beating of Tatiana Chornovol on December 25, 2013. This was done simply in order to prevent the Maidan from quieting down, so that people would not start to disperse,” David Zhvania said.
- August 31st: Zhvania said that despite his statements, he was never summoned for questioning.
“Apparently, the new and old authorities have agreements that do not provide for the imprisonment of such criminals as Poroshenko or Turchynov,” he said in his video blog, where he also talked about the compromising material on Mikhail Saakashvili that Poroshenko has.
Allegedly, the ex-president of Georgia “masturbated, looking at the torture” of his political opponents in prison.
- September 21st: during his appeal, Zhvania called Turchynov, Yatsenyuk and Poroshenko guilty of the loss of the territory of Crimea.
According to Zhvania, the former acting President of Ukraine Oleksandr Turchynov ordered the Ukrainian military to be inactive when Russia seized the peninsula, so ex-President Petro Poroshenko and former Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk should bear responsibility for the annexation.
“It was they who did everything to make the population of Crimea hate the new Ukrainian government. It was they who made the decision to disconnect Crimea from electricity and water supply, their people threatened to send troops of nationalists to Crimea and banned the Russian language,” the politician said.
He also added that “the United States has forbidden” politicians to send “an army and armed nationalists” to the defense of Crimea.
“The Obama administration played some of its own games with Putin, and Crimea became a pawn on the chessboard. Crimea was surrendered to Russia for some purpose. Nobody in Ukraine knows why – they did not tell us. They just let the command “do not twitch,” do nothing. And Turchynov carried out this command. It is absolutely no secret – dozens of people know about it besides me. Nobody hid then that Ukraine was carrying out commands from the USA. They were even proud of it,” Zhvania said.
- September 24th: Zhvania announced the seizure of state power in 2014 by appointing an acting president of Ukraine in parliament and early termination of parliament’s powers.
David Zhvania claims that, on the instructions of his associate Poroshenko and other members of the group, he personally pressured then-Prime Minister Mykola Azarov to force him to resign. After that, the “grouping” was able to implement a plan to transfer power to Alexander Turchinov, as acting. President, and Arseniy Yatsenyuk, as head of government.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Former Poroshenko Ally Admits Euromaidan In 2014 Was Entirely Funded By “Organized Criminal Group”
- New Great Looting Of Ukraine
- Leaked Recordings Confirm The West’s Concealment Of Ukrain’s Terrorist Policy In Crimea