You can read this article in German: LINK
Despite apparent de-escalation attempts by Russia, it seems that ‘Ukrainian leaders’ and its foreign sponsors are determined to instigate the war.
Over the past 24 hours, forces of the Kiev regime have been consistently taking efforts to deploy even more forces to the contact line with Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics in the East. At the same time, particular units of the Ukrainian Army and affiliated militant organizations are blatantly violate the ceasefire regime in the area.
These developments are accompanied by reports that representatives of the post-Maidan Ukrainian elites are fleeing the country. Furthermore, reports claim that Mr. Zelensky himself ordered to evacuate his parents from the country. ‘Just in case’ as the leaked audio tape says:
Aggressive actions of Kiev regime forces in the East are more than obvious for any neutral observer. Nonetheless, MSM continues to claim that ‘gentle and peaceful’ Kiev troops are shelling civilian targets in the DPR and LPR just for ‘self-defense purposes’.
Videos and photos show the impact of strikes on civilian targets by pro-Kiev forces in Gorlovka and its surroundings:
Results of Kiev strikes on civilian targets in the settlement of Shirokaya Balka:
As of 12:00 local time, authorities of people’s republics reported the following ceasefire violations by Kiev regime:
- 55:55 Kryakovka – Prishib: mortar 120mm (11 mortar shells);
- 06:50 Prichepilovka – Zholobok: mortar 120mm (14 mortar shells);
- 07:35 Stanitsa Lugaska – Zelenaya Roshcha: 120mm mortar (9 mortar shells);
- 07:40 Svetlodarsk – Molochny: 82mm mortar (4 mortar shells);
- 08:10 Stanitsa Luganskaya – Veselenkoe: SPG-9 (3 rounds);
- 09:00 Lugansk – Kalinovka: mortar 120mm (10 mortar shells);
- 09:25 Lugansk – Sanzharovka: mortar 120mm (6 mortar shells);
- 09:45 Troitskoye – Kalinovo: mortar 120mm (5 mortar shells);
- 10:23 Novotoshkovskoye – Golubovskoye: RPG-7 (3 shots);
- 10:14 Luhanske – Kalinovka: AGS-17 (29 grenades), heavy machine gun, small arms;
- 11:05 Krymskoe – Sokolniki: RPG-7 (2 grenades), heavy machine gun;
- 05:30 – Nikolaevka – Petrivske: 12 shells of 122 mm caliber were fired.
- 06:15 – Starognotovka – Novolaspa: 3 shells of 122 mm caliber were fired;
- 06:45 – Chermalyk – Embankment: 5 grenades fired;
- 06:55 – Nikolaevka – Dokuchaevsk: 10 shots fired from BMP-2;
- 07:20 – Zamozhnoye – Embankment: 1 ATGM missile was fired;
- 07:25 – Gorlovka (mine named after Izotov): 2 shells of 120 mm caliber were fired.
- 08:00 – Verkhnetoretskoye (northern) – Verkhnetoretsk (southern): 6 grenades, 8 RPG grenades, 29 AGS grenades were fired;
- 08:00 – Bogdanovka – Novolaspa: 12 shells of 120 mm caliber;
- 08:10 – Dzerzhinskoye: fired 4 shells of 122 mm caliber, 16 shells of 120 mm caliber.
- 08:25 – Novoluganskoye – Dolomite: 4 shells of 120 mm caliber.
- 08:50 – Kominternovo: fired 5 shells of 82 mm caliber.
- 09:00 – Verkhnetoretskoye (northern) – n.p. Verkhnetoretskoe (southern): 10 shells of 120 mm caliber.
- 07:00 – Starognatovka – Belaya Kamenka: 20 AGS grenades fired.
- 09:40 – Chermalyk – Nikolayevka: 6 SPG grenades fired.
- 09:45 – Chigiri – Gorlovka (settlement sh-you named after Gagarin): 16 shells were fired. Caliber – 120 mm;
- 09:45 – Noises – Gorlovka (settlement of Shakhty 6/7): 12 shells of 120 mm caliber;
- 09:50 – Novgorod – Wide beam: 9 SPG grenades, 25 AGS grenades werefired;
- 09:50 – Novoselovka – Wide beam: fired 6 shells of 82 mm caliber, 4 SPG grenades, small arms were also used.
- 10:10 – Pavlopol – settlement Sosnovskoe: 16 shells were fired with. Caliber – 120 mm;
- 10:10 – Hnutovo – October: 10 shells of 82 mm caliber;
- 10:20 – Nikolaevka – Styla: a large-caliber machine gun was used.
- 10:25 – Novotroitskoye – Dokuchaevsk: 2 shells of 82 mm caliber were fired;
- 10:28 – Leninskoye – Gorlovka (settlement of sh-you named after Gagarin): 4 shots were fired from a battle tank;
- 10:40 – Nevelskoye – Staromikhaylovka: 10 RPG grenades were fired;
- 10:48 – Starognatovka – Belaya Kamenka: 25 shells of 120 mm caliber;
- 11:10 – Glorious – Yelenovka: 10 shells were fired
Meanwhile, reports appear that Kiev troops tried to advance near the city of Gorlokva. This provoked clashes in the area.
Videos below, including those filmed in Donetsk city, confirm blatant violations of the ceasefire regime by Kiev forces:
Tochka ballistic missile launcher of the Ukrainian military is spotted moving towards the East:
The Ukrainian Army is preparing coffins not so far from the frontline:
In own turn, the Russian leadership is forced to react to the growing threat of a new war in Eastern Europe that has been slowly becoming inevitable due to actions of Ukraine and NATO led by the United States.
The Russian Armed Forces will conduct scheduled strategic deterrence force drills on February 19 under the direction of Russia’s President Vladimir Putin, the Defense Ministry reported.
“On February 19, 2022, a scheduled exercise of the strategic deterrence force will take place under the direction of Supreme Commander-in-Chief Vladimir Putin, during which ballistic and cruise missiles will be launched,” the ministry said in a statement.
As the Russian Defense Ministry emphasized, “the strategic deterrence force drills have been planned in advance to inspect the preparedness of military command centers, launch combat teams, the crews of combat ships and strategic missile carriers for accomplishing assigned missions and the reliability of the strategic nuclear and conventional forces’ weapons.”
Russia’s scheduled strategic deference force drills will bring together the forces and capabilities of the Aerospace Force, the Southern Military District, the Strategic Missile Force and the Northern and Black Sea Fleets, the ministry specified.
Meanwhile, it was reported that Putin held a meeting with permanent members of the Security Council. The situation in Ukraine was among the topics.
Reports claim that amide the escalation Russia is deploying heavy rocket systems to the area near the Ukrainian border.
220-mm MLRS BM-27 “Hurricane” was spotted on the streets of Bryansk. T-90A, BMP-3, MT-LB, 1V15 and a rather rare BREM-L were allegedly spotted in the border region of Belgorod.
Russian military helicopters in Belgorod Region:
Mainstream outlets also claim that the loading of Russian troops onto large landing ships was spotted in Crimea. This goes together with MSM claims that Russia may attack the Kiev regime from the sea.
The events of the past days demonstrate that the Kiev regime and its sponsors are likely determined to instigate war in Eastern Ukraine. Their actions are clearly aimed at the escalation of the situation in Europe and may lead to a large war.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- BREAKING: Decisive Night For Eastern Ukraine (Videos, Photos)
- War With Ukraine Cancelled Due To Bad Weather
- Washington Starts Playing “Cyber Trump Card” Against Russia
- Oversaturation Of Ukrainian Forces Escalates Security Crisis