The material was originally published on www.swprs.org. All links and data were checked by SF Team.
Today the world has almost forgotten about the hysteria that existed a couple of months ago. MSM have shifted their focus to protests in the United States and Europe.
One gets the feeling that Covid-19’s history is being bashfully put into cold storage as an unsuccessful project or as a symbol of the incompetence of MSM and politicians.
In fact, the May 9 grand parade in Minsk, crowds of protesters around the world that are gathering for the third week have not caused a significant increase in the incidence of Covid-19, and especially mortality from coronavirus.
More and more facts are emerging that suggest that the hysteria surrounding the coronacrisis was unfounded or artificially created. We bring to your attention a review of scientific and medical facts collected and analyzed on July 2020 by a group of researchers from Swiss Policy Research (SPR). The June 2020 report can be found here.
“The only means to fight the plague is honesty.” (Albert Camus, 1947)
- According to the latest immunological studies, the overall lethality of Covid-19 (IFR) is about 0.1% and thus in the range of a severe influenza (flu). For people at high risk or high exposure (including health care workers), early or prophylactic treatment is essential.
- In countries like the US, the UK, and also Sweden (without a lockdown), overall mortality since the beginning of the year is in the range of a strong influenza season; in countries like Germany, Austria and Switzerland, overall mortality is in the range of a mild influenza season.
- Even in global “hotspots”, the risk of death for the general population of school and working age is typically in the range of a daily car ride to work. The risk was initially overestimated because many people with only mild or no symptoms were not taken into account.
- Up to 80% of all test-positive persons remain symptom-free. Even among 70-79 year olds, about 60% remain symptom-free. About 95% of all people develop at most moderate symptoms.
- Up to 60% of all persons may already have a certain cellular background immunity to the new coronavirus due to contact with previous coronaviruses (i.e. common cold viruses). The initial assumption that there was no immunity against the new coronavirus was not correct.
- The median age of the deceased in most countries (including Italy) is over 80 years (e.g. 86 years in Sweden) and only about 4% of the deceased had no serious preconditions. The age and risk profile of deaths thus essentially corresponds to normal mortality.
- In many countries, up to two thirds of all extra deaths occurred in nursing homes, which do not benefit from a general lockdown. Moreover, in many cases it is not clear whether these people really died from Covid-19 or from weeks of extreme stress and isolation.
- Up to 30% of all additional deaths may have been caused not by Covid-19, but by the effects of the lockdown, panic and fear. For example, the treatment of heart attacks and strokes decreased by up to 60% because many patients no longer dared to go to hospital.
- Even in so-called “Covid-19 deaths” it is often not clear whether they died from or with coronavirus (i.e. from underlying diseases) or if they were counted as “presumed cases” and not tested at all. However, official figures usually do not reflect this distinction.
- Many media reports of young and healthy people dying from Covid-19 turned out to be false: many of these young people either did not die from Covid-19, they had already been seriously ill (e.g. from undiagnosed leukaemia), or they were in fact 109 instead of 9 years old. The claimed increase in Kawasaki disease in children also turned out to be false.
- Strong increases in regional mortality can occur if there is a collapse in the care of the elderly and sick as a result of infection or panic, or if there are additional risk factors such as severe air pollution. Questionable regulations for dealing with the deceased sometimes led to additional bottlenecks in funeral or cremation services.
- In countries such as Italy and Spain, and to some extent the UK and the US, hospital overloads due to strong flu waves are not unusual. Moreover, this year up to 15% of health care workers were put into quarantine, even if they developed no symptoms.
- The often shown exponential curves of “corona cases” are misleading, as the number of tests also increased exponentially. In most countries, the ratio of positive tests to tests overall (i.e. the positivity rate) remained constant at 5% to 25% or increased only slightly. In many countries, the peak of the spread was already reached well before the lockdown.
- Countries without lockdowns, such as Japan, South Korea, Belarus and Sweden, have not experienced a more negative course of events than many other countries. Sweden was even praised by the WHO and now benefits from higher immunity compared to lockdown countries. 75% of Swedish deaths happened in nursing facilities that weren’t protected fast enough.
- The fear of a shortage of ventilators was unjustified. According to lung specialists, the invasive ventilation (intubation) of Covid-19 patients, which is partly done out of fear of spreading the virus, is in fact often counterproductive and damaging to the lungs.
- Various studies have shown that the main routes of transmission of the virus are neither long-range aerosols (i.e. tiny particles floating in the air) nor smear infections (i.e. on surfaces), but direct contact and droplets produced when coughing or sneezing.
- The effectiveness of face masks in healthy and asymptomatic individuals remains questionable. Experts warn that such masks may interfere with normal breathing and may become “germ carriers”. Leading doctors called them a “media hype” and “ridiculous”.
- Many clinics in Europe and the US remained strongly underutilized or almost empty during the Covid-19 peak and in some cases had to send staff home. Millions of surgeries and therapies were cancelled, including many cancer screenings and organ transplants.
- Several media were caught trying to dramatize the situation in hospitals, sometimes even with manipulative images and videos. In general, the unprofessional reporting of many media maximized fear and panic in the population.
- The virus test kits used internationally are prone to errors and can produce false positive and false negative results. Moreover, the official virus test was not clinically validated due to time pressure and may sometimes react positive to other common coronaviruses.
- Numerous internationally renowned experts in the fields of virology, immunology and epidemiology consider the measures taken to be counterproductive and recommend rapid natural immunization of the general population and protection of risk groups.
- At no time was there a medical reason for the closure of schools, as the risk of disease and transmission in children is extremely low. There is also no medical reason for small classes, masks or ‘social distancing’ rules in schools.
- The claim that only (severe) Covid-19 but not influenza may cause venous thrombosis and pulmonary (lung) embolism is not true, as it has been known for 50 years that severe influenza greatly increases the risk of thrombosis and embolism, too.
- Several medical experts described express coronavirus vaccines as unnecessary or even dangerous. Indeed, the vaccine against the so-called swine flu of 2009, for example, led to cases of severe neurological damage and lawsuits in the millions. In the testing of new coronavirus vaccines, too, serious complications and failures have already been reported.
- A global respiratory disease pandemic can indeed extend over several seasons, but many studies of a “second wave” are based on very unrealistic assumptions, such as a constant risk of illness and death across all age groups.
- In places like New York City, nurses described an oftentimes fatal medical mismanagement of Covid patients due to questionable financial incentives or inappropriate medical protocols. On the other hand, early treatment with zinc and HCQ turned out to be effective after all.
- The number of people suffering from unemployment, depressions and domestic violence as a result of the measures has reached historic record levels. Several experts predict that the measures will claim far more lives than the virus itself. According to the UN 1.6 billion people around the world are at immediate risk of losing their livelihood.
- NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden warned that the “corona crisis” will be used for the permanent expansion of global surveillance. Renowned virologist Pablo Goldschmidt spoke of a “global media terror” and “totalitarian measures”. Leading British virologist Professor John Oxford spoke of a “media epidemic”.
- More than 600 scientists have warned of an “unprecedented surveillance of society” through problematic apps for “contact tracing”. In some countries, such “contact tracing” is carried out directly by the secret service. In several parts of the world, the population is being monitored by drones and facing serious police overreach during lockdowns.
- A 2019 WHO study on public health measures against pandemic influenza found that from a medical perspective, “contact tracing” is “not recommended in any circumstances”. Nevertheless, contact tracing apps have already become partially mandatory in several countries.
June 2020 Updates
On the development of the pandemic
In most Western countries, the peak of coronavirus infections was already reached in March or April and often before the lockdown. The peak of deaths in most Western countries was in April. Since then, hospitalizations and deaths have been declining in most Western countries (see graphs below).
This development also applies to countries without a lockdown, such as Sweden, Belarus and Japan. Cumulative annual mortality in most western countries continues to be in the range of a mild (e.g. CH, AT, DE) to strong (e.g. USA, UK) influenza season.
After the end of the lockdowns, the number of corona tests in the low-risk general population has increased strongly in many countries, for example in connection with people returning to work and school.
This led to a certain increase in positive test results in some countries or regions, which was portrayed by many media and authorities as an allegedly dangerous increase in “case numbers” and sometimes led to new restrictions, even if the rate of positive tests remained very low.
“Case numbers” are, however, a misleading figure that cannot be equated with sick or infected people. A positive test can, for example, be due to non-infectious virus fragments, an asymptomatic infection, a repeated test, or a false-positive result.
Moreover, counting alleged “case numbers” is not meaningful simply because antibody tests and immunological tests have long shown that the new coronavirus is up to fifty times more widespread than assumed on the basis of daily PCR tests.
Rather, the decisive figures are the number of sick people, hospitalisations and deaths. It should be noted, however, that many hospitals are now back to normal operation and all patients, including asymptomatic patients, are additionally tested for the coronavirus. Therefore, what matters is the number of actual Covid patients in hospitals and ICUs.
In the case of Sweden, for example, the WHO had to withdraw the classification as a “risk country” after it became clear that the apparent increase in “cases” was due to an increase in testing. In fact, hospitalisations and deaths in Sweden have been declining since April.
Some countries have already been in a state of below-average mortality since May. The reason for this is that the median age of corona deaths was often higher than the average life expectancy, as up to 80% of deaths occurred in nursing homes.
In countries and regions where the spread of the coronavirus has so far been greatly reduced, it is nevertheless entirely possible that there will be a renewed increase in Covid patients. In these cases, early and effective treatment is important (see below).
Global Covid-19 mortality is currently – despite the significantly older population nowadays – a whole order of magnitude below the flu pandemics of 1957 (Asian flu) and 1968 (Hong Kong flu) and in the range of the rather mild “swine flu pandemic” of 2009.
The following charts illustrate the discrepancy between “cases” and deaths:
The following chart compares the Covid-19 pandemic to earlier pandemics:
The following chart compares deaths in Sweden (no lockdown) New York State:
The following chart compares the Covid-19 pandemic to earlier pandemics:
On the lethality of Covid-19
Most antibody studies have shown a population-based Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) of 0.1% to 0.3%. The US health authority CDC published in May a still cautious “best estimate” of 0.26% (based on 35% asymptomatic cases).
At the end of May, however, an immunological study by the University of Zurich was published, which for the first time showed that the usual antibody tests that measure antibodies in the blood (IgG and IgM) can detect at most about one fifth of all coronavirus infections.
The reason for this is that in most people the new coronavirus is already neutralised by antibodies on the mucous membrane (IgA) or by cellular immunity (T cells) and no symptoms or only mild symptoms develop.
This means that the new coronavirus is probably much more widespread than previously assumed and the lethality per infection is around five times lower than previously estimated. The real lethality could therefore be significantly below 0.1% and thus in the range of influenza.
At the same time, the Swiss study may explain why children usually develop no symptoms (due to frequent contact with previous corona cold viruses), and why even hotspots such as New York City found an antibody prevalence (IgG/IgM) of at most 20% – as this already corresponds to herd immunity.
The Swiss study has in the meantime been confirmed by several more studies:
- A Swedish study showed that people with mild or asymptomatic disease often neutralized the virus with T-cells without the need to produce antibodies. Overall, T-cell immunity was about twice as common as antibody immunity.
- A large Spanish antibody study published in Lancet showed that less than 20% of symptomatic people and about 2% of asymptomatic people had IgG antibodies.
- A German study (preprint) showed that 81% of the people who had not yet had contact with the new corona virus already had cross-reactive T-cells and thus a certain background immunity (due to contact with previous corona cold viruses).
- A Chinese study in the journal Nature showed that in 40% of asymptomatic persons and in 12.9% of symptomatic persons no IgG antibodies are detectable after the recovery phase.
- Another Chinese study with almost 25,000 clinic employees in Wuhan showed that at most one fifth of the presumably infected employees had IgG antibodies (press article).
- A small French study (preprint) showed that six of eight infected family members of Covid patients developed a temporary T-cell immunity without antibodies.
Video interview: Swedish Doctor: T-cell immunity and the truth about Covid-19 in Sweden
In this context, a US study in the journal Science Translational Medicine, using various indicators, concluded that the lethality of Covid-19 was much lower than originally assumed, but that its spread in some hotspots was up to 80 times faster than suspected, which would explain the rapid but short-duration increase in patients.
A study in the Austrian ski resort of Ischgl, one of the first European “corona hotspots”, found antibodies in 42% of the population. 85% of the infections went “unnoticed” (i.e. very mild), about 50% of the infections went completely without (noticeable) symptoms.
The high antibody value of 42% in Ischgl was due to the fact that Ischgl also tested for IgA antibodies in the blood (instead of only IgM/IgG). Additional tests for mucosal IgA and for T-cells would undoubtedly have shown even higher immunity levels close to herd immunity.
Ischgl saw two Covid-related deaths (both of them men over 80 with preconditions), resulting in a ‘crude IFR’ of 0.26%. Considering the population structure and the actual extent of immunity, the population-based Covid lethality is likely to be below 0.1%
Due to its rather low lethality, Covid-19 falls at most into level 2 of the five-level pandemic plan developed by US health authorities. For this level, only the “voluntary isolation of sick people” is to be applied, while further measures such as face masks, school closings, distance rules, contact tracing, vaccinations and lockdowns of entire societies are not recommended.
The new immunological results also mean that “immunity passports” and mass vaccinations are unlikely to work and are therefore not a useful strategy.
Some media continue to speak of allegedly much higher Covid lethality levels. However, these media refer to outdated simulation models, confuse mortality and lethality, or CFR and IFR, or “raw IFR” and population-based IFR. More about these errors here.
In July, an antibody prevalence of allegedly up to 70% was reported in some New York City districts. However, this is not a population-based figure, but rather antibodies in people who had visited an urgent care center.
The following graph shows the actual development of corona deaths in Sweden (no lockdown, no face mask obligation) compared to the forecasts of Imperial College London (orange: no measures; grey: moderate measures). Swedish annual all-cause mortality actually is in the range of a medium flu wave and 3.6% lower than in previous years.
On the health risks of Covid-19
Why is the new coronavirus harmless for many people, but very dangerous for some people? The reason has to to with special features of the virus and the human immune system.
Many people, including almost all children, can neutralise the new corona virus with an existing immunity (due to contact with previous corona cold viruses) or through antibodies on the mucous membranes (IgA), without it causing much damage.
However, if this does not succeed, the virus can penetrate the organism. There the virus can cause complications in the lung (pneumonia), the blood vessels (thromboses, embolisms), and other organs due to its efficient use of the human ACE2 cell receptor.
If in this case the immune system reacts too weakly (in older people) or too strongly (in some younger people), the course of the disease can become critical.
It has also been confirmed that the symptoms or complications of serious Covid-19 disease can last for weeks or even months in some cases.
Therefore, the new coronavirus should not be underestimated and early and effective treatment is absolutely crucial for patients at risk.
In the longer term, the new coronavirus could develop into a typical cold virus, similar to the coronavirus NL63, which also uses the ACE2 cell receptor and nowadays affects primarily young children and nursing patients, causing upper and lower respiratory tract infections.
On the treatment of Covid-19
Note: Patients are asked to consult a doctor.
Several studies have now confirmed what some front-line physicians have been saying since March: Early treatment of Covid patients with zinc and the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) is indeed effective. US doctors have reported a reduction in hospitalisation rates of up to 84% and a stabilisation of the health condition often within a few hours.
Zinc has antiviral properties, HCQ supports zinc absorption and has additional antiviral properties. These drugs are supplemented by doctors if necessary with an antibiotic (to prevent a bacterial superinfection) and a blood thinner (to prevent infection-related thromboses and embolisms).
The alleged or actual negative results with HCQ in some studies were based, according to the current state of knowledge, on delayed use (intensive care patients), excessive doses (up to 2400mg per day), manipulated data sets, or ignored contraindications (e.g., favism or heart problems).
Sadly, the WHO, many media and some authorities may have caused considerable and unnecessary damage to public health in recent months through their negative stance, which may have been politically motivated or influenced by pharmaceutical interests.
French professor of medicine Jaouad Zemmouri, for example, estimates that Europe could have avoided up to 78% of Covid deaths by adopting a consistent HCQ treatment strategy.
HCQ contraindications such as favism or heart problems need to be considered, but the recent Ford Medical Center study achieved a reduction in hospital deaths of around 50% even with 56% African-American patients (who more often have favism).
However, the crucial point in the treatment of high-risk patients is early intervention as soon as the first typical symptoms develop and even without a PCR test in order to prevent progression of the disease and avoid intensive care hospitalization.
Most countries did the exact opposite: after the infection wave in March, they imposed a lockdown, so that infected and frightened people were locked up in their homes without treatment and often waited until they developed severe respiratory distress and had to be taken directly to the intensive care unit, where they were often sedated and intubated and were likely to die.
It is conceivable that a zinc HCQ combination protocol, which is simple, safe and inexpensive, could make more complex drugs, vaccinations and measures largely obsolete.
More recently, a case study from France showed that in four of the first five patients treated with the much more expensive drug Remdesivir from the pharmaceutical company Gilead, treatment had to be discontinued due to liver issues and kidney failure.
Read more: On the treatment of Covid-19
On the effectiveness of masks
Various countries have introduced or are currently discussing the introduction of mandatory masks in public transport, in shopping malls, or generally in public.
Some may argue that the discussion has become largely obsolete because of the lower-than-expected lethality and hospitalization rate of Covid-19 and the available treatment options, which have mostly eased the initial concern of “flattening the curve”.
Nevertheless, the question of the effectiveness of masks can be asked. In the case of influenza epidemics, the answer is already clear from a scientific point of view: masks in everyday life have no or very little effect. If used improperly, they can even increase the risk of infection.
Ironically, the best and most recent example of this is the often-mentioned Japan: Despite its ubiquitous masks, Japan experienced its most recent strong flu wave – with around five million people falling ill – just one year ago, in January and February 2019.
However, unlike SARS corona viruses, influenza viruses are transmitted also by children. Indeed, Japan had to close around ten thousand schools in 2019 due to acute outbreaks of the flu.
With the SARS 1 virus of 2002 and 2003, there is some evidence that medical masks can provide partial protection against infection. But SARS-1 spread almost exclusively in hospitals, i.e. in a professional environment, and hardly to the general public at large.
In contrast, a study from 2015 showed that the cloth masks in use today are permeable to 97% of viral particles due to their pore size and can further increase the risk of infection by storing moisture.
Some studies recently argued that everyday masks are nevertheless effective in the case of the new coronavirus and could at least prevent the infection of other people. However, these studies suffer from poor methodology and sometimes show the opposite of what they claim.
Typically, these studies ignore the effect of other simultaneous measures, the natural development of infection numbers, changes in test activity, or they compare countries with very different conditions.
- A German study claimed that the introduction of compulsory masks in German cities had led to a decrease in infections. But the data does not support this: in some cities there was no change, in others a decrease, in others an increase in infections (see graph below). The city of Jena, presented as a model, simultaneously introduced the strictest quarantine rules in Germany, but the study did not mention this.
- A study in the journal PNAS claimed that masks had led to a decrease in infections in three hotspots (including New York City). This did not take into account the natural decrease in infections and other measures. The study was so flawed that over 40 scientists recommended that the study be withdrawn.
- A US study claimed that compulsory masks had led to a decrease in infections in 15 states. The study did not take into account that the incidence of infection was already declining in most states at that time. A comparison with other states was not made.
- A Canadian study claimed that countries with compulsory masks had fewer deaths than countries without compulsory masks. But the study compared African, Latin American, Asian and Eastern European countries with very different infection rates and population structures.
- A meta-study in the journal Lancet claimed that masks “could” lead to a reduction in the risk of infection, but the studies considered mainly hospitals (Sars-1) and the strength of the evidence was reported as “low”.
The medical benefit of compulsory masks therefore continues to remain questionable. A comparative study by the University of East Anglia, for instance, came to the conclusion that compulsory masks had no measurable effect on the incidence of Covid infections or deaths.
It is also clear that widespread use of face masks couldn’t stop the initial outbreak in Wuhan.
Sweden showed that even without a lockdown, without mandatory masks and with one of the lowest intensive care bed capacities in Europe, hospitals need not be overburdened. In fact, Sweden’s annual all-cause mortality has remained in the range of previous flu seasons.
At any rate, authorities shouldn’t suggest to the population that mandatory masks reduce the risk of infection, for example in public transport, as there is no evidence of this. Whether with or without masks, there is an increased risk of infection in densely packed indoor areas.
Interestingly, the demand for a worldwide obligation to wear masks is led by a lobby group called “masks4all” (masks for all), which was founded by a “young leader” of the Davos forum.
The role of contact tracing
Numerous countries have introduced smartphone apps and special units for “contact tracing”. However, there is no evidence that these can make an epidemiologically relevant contribution.
In the case of tracing pioneer Iceland, the app has largely failed, in Norway it was stopped for data protection reasons, in India, Argentina, Singapore and other countries it became mandatory after all, in Israel contact tracing is operated directly by the secret service.
A WHO study on influenza pandemics in 2019 came to the conclusion that contact tracing is not useful from an epidemiological point of view and “is not recommended in any circumstances”. The typical area of application is rather sexually transmitted diseases or food poisoning.
Moreover, serious concerns about data protection and civil rights remain.
NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden warned as early as March that governments could use the corona crisis as an occasion or pretext for expanding global surveillance and control, thus creating an “architecture of oppression”.
A whistleblower who had taken part in a training program for contact tracers in the US described it as “totalitarian” and a “danger to society”.
Swiss computer science professor Serge Vaudenay showed that the contact tracing protocols are by no means “decentralized” and “transparent”, because the actual functionality is implemented through a Google and Apple interface (GAEN) that is not “open source”.
This interface has now been integrated by Google and Apple into three billion mobile phones. According to Prof. Vaudenay, the interface may record and store all contacts, not just those that are medically “relevant”. A German IT expert, for his part, described tracing apps as a “Trojan horse”.
For more information on “contact tracing”, see the June update.
See also: Inside the NSA’s Secret Tool for Mapping Your Social Network (Wired)
On the origin of the new coronavirus
In the June update it was shown that renowned virologists consider a laboratory origin of the new coronavirus to be “at least as plausible” as a natural origin. This is due to some genetic peculiarities of the virus in the receptor binding domain, which lead to high infectivity in humans.
In the meantime, further evidence for this hypothesis has emerged. More in these articles:
- Covid-19 Virus Origin: The Mojiang Miners Passage Hypothesis (SPR)
- Seven year coronavirus trail from bat cave via Wuhan lab (London Times)
- Pentagon biolab discovered MERS and SARS-like coronaviruses in bats (DG)
Developments since the beginning of 2020 show that the new coronavirus cannot be seen as a “bioweapon” in the strict sense of the term, as it is not deadly enough and not targeted enough. However, it may well cause fear among the population and be exploited politically.
Nevertheless, besides a potential lab origin, a natural origin continues to be a realistic possibility, even though the “Wuhan wet market” hypothesis and more recently the pangolin hypothesis have in the meantime been ruled out by experts.
(Last updated: July 17)
“Welcome to 2030” (TM)
Who pays the translation in to 24 languages of the “Swiss Policy Research” from which this article is. Is it international propaganda?
That level is not expensive and only has to be done once.
To me its more important and very expensive to elimunate the many voices, which are totally wrong. I cannot support WTO as it is anymore. It has spoken from who feeds it and they have been diding a lot for the whole world.
By that even Trump can talk in the same version of stones in bread only perfect for dentists and undertakers.
I dont know how. But Medias has to be cleaned better in a moderate way and not by random censurship. Unfortunatly I only has repair proposals myself. I will not go back to old days. There we had to eat anything because there were no other oppinions about things.
Jesus Christ South Front …..
This is total horsehit and an embarrassment to find on your site. So much hard work you put into the website building up credibility only to piss it away with garbage items like this one.
The Swiss policy project is completely and utterly discredited as a fucking joke who have been caught time and time again only selecting the relevant lines they were looking and ignoring hard data that obliterated their held views. For fuck sake my kids know this and they’re only starting secondary school.
Sars-Covid2 is as real as Facts get as serious as a heart attack and spreads faster than gossip
This is high summer and they are still dying Iran had it beat they’re now dropping 200 a day USA has lost 143,000 as of yesterday Brazil 78,000 UK 45,000
This thing hasn’t even started yet this winter all the cancelled operations will be done along side the normal operations. The hospitals will be bunged On top of this the patients who avoided hospital for tests etc will be called in. The nomal seasonal flu will be back at the same time and the dreaded 2nd round of Sars-Covid2 and worst of all for the northern hemisphere a 22 degrees drop in tempreture
BRACE YOURSELVES FOR A DELUGE OF MISERY AROUND JAN-FEB-MAR
Just hope i’m wrong will be delighted to be wrong ….but i don’t think they are
As from Denmark being neighbor to sweden just as Norway, Finland and Baltics we always are trying to be as friendly as possible to Our belowe neighbor.
But thos time WTO and Sweden has been totaly wrong about most things and Sweden are in the top for dead pr million. 4 times more then us and eight times more then for Norway and Finland is a total fiasco.
They copuld have changed and done like us. They did not learn.
I will not completly ignore the WTO advices could be fine for some countries, but its far out for countries, which has so much control as well as so many educated in the health and taking care sectors.
As it is now, I cant support WTO at all. They are highly biased and should not be payd for as well as kept as “knowig things”. I dont like China as well as Trumpet in this.
Can’t bear to read something that goes against the fear narrative.
No Ronald on the contrary I love stuff that goes against the norm, I’ve lived my life in the micro-section of public opinion. I have very close relatives in nursing who attended Covid patients. My immediate neighbours are ward doctors my opposing neighbour an epidemiologist. Several of my closest friends are medical professionals.
Ronald not a single one of them thinks this is any sort of inflated scare or hoax, they believe we have got away very lightly so far. That they believed that if the virus had hit earlier before winter we would have lost 10% of all over 70s yes younger people with conditions would have also been affected but it would have been the over 70s who would have suffered the Roman punishment of decimation
I also have relatives in the medical field, at least they read this and conceded it is not a pandemic. Did you read the charts ? About 600,000 world wide deaths, that’s 0.0002 % fatalities. Yes the over seventy group may have suffered more, but to sacrifice the future of those below seventy, is a cure worse than the disease.
Too much of that unfortunatly is not reliable.
I also miss the rest of the world and its data, where there not even are a hospital bed and doctors for it. I do miss Brazil and Iran very much in this.
The stupidists in Florida are an example because americans always makes a lot of data even much is crap.
So where are the rest of the world.
We are told we have less flew because of the Corona and where we are protected by no touch and spray. Thats highly correct. We can avoid so many decieses by acting as we were in Coroana mode” all over the world. But that no normal behaving here.
What we see is well known even from old qurantaines. Isolation and spreading out does it. Fx Denmark had 2 isolated islands for seamen comming from Africa and South America. They knew that method centuries ago and avoided spreading. There are many graves at thos islands – and even tourisme about it.
Next is knowing how it spreads and stop that. We actually do that too and fx kill a look of birds and here also sometimes cows and pigs.
We also can make a buffer security by having store protection systems and enough emplyed educated for vital help to take the top.
We had that. After a chock surpice with many deads it was possible to change by people trusting all should be apart from each other as much as possible. By that we reorganized almost all doctirs, nurses and many more, so covid became their most important task.
Now after 2 dead og 5,6 million within 14 days the health system alomost is back to the old way. But we still have some restrictioons here and there. We travel less as well as using mobil phones much more.
Thats how simple it is. People has no trust the Govermets and doctiors and follow the old advices weel – All should. Freedom here is not anarchy. Its also being repsinsible for making no harm to others.
And next having a medical and social buffer to do the job to avoid more being ill as well as treating as well as it goes.
Here are some interesting stats from the USA: * the US CDC states that since 2010, the amount of flu deaths per year was between 12,000 to 61,000 * the USA’s current corona-death count is now over 143,000
We can see that corona has already been a lot deadlier for the USA than the annual flu — and we still have over five more months until this year is over. It is mostly the result of underlying problems in US society. The US has a very bloated, corrupt medical system that, despite being the most expensive in the world, provides very low quality care. In addition, when we exclude a few small Pacific island nations, the USA is the fattest country on the planet. More obesity = more people with underlying health conditions, which ultimately results in more deaths from a pandemic like corona.
The US covid death count is wildly inaccurate. During each flu season the states are supposed to examine and confirm each reported death cause by influenza and influenza like illnesses. Then they send their findings to the CDC for further examination. The states reported 81,000 flu deaths for the 2017-18 flu season and the CDC revised that number down to 61,000. Texas has been examining each reported covid death since this farce started and has only confirmed 749 deaths out of the 3,800+ that been reported. Texas has an excellent website about the covid 19 crisis that goes into great detail about cases in the state. No other state has one close to it.
I agree with most of what you said, except for their medical system being the worst. As for Covid-19, it’s deadliness is exaggerated and it is being used for ulterior motives. The United States being a racial melting pot is one of their most underlying problems, people should ask themselves why all countries that are governed by blacks or have a high black population experience significantly more problems than countries with a low black population.
I wouldn’t say the United States is more corrupt than 3rd world countries, the corruption is different and for different reasons. The degree of corruption is however significantly higher in the US than 60-70 years ago compared to other countries. Their medical system is modern but is poorly subsidized, comparing the United States in its current state to how it was in the 1950s, 60s or 70s is almost like comparing two separate countries. The US is fast approaching 3rd world status, this has more to do with its large j*wish population along with their pervasive influence and nepotism, in addition to having the highest immigration rate and from the poorest countries on earth.
Another reason is population density and low immigration requirements; government corruption, NGOs and multi-billion dollar corporations go to lengths to prevent the enforcement of immigration laws. They are seeking to exterminate the white race in a conceited and calculated manner.
I apologize in advance for the excessive amount of links and walls of text.
BLM, George Floyd and the Pathological White Guilt Complex of Racial Self-Hatred: bitchute. com/video/MTk9nzmNTWCv/
— The speaker is a Chinese American citizen whose grandparents moved to America in the first half of the twentieth century.
Secret Relationship Between Blacks & Jews: bitchute. com/video/BkvCQpAHdnih/
According to The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and J*ws, the j*ws started and dominated the Trans-Atlantic slave trade and were far more likely to own slaves in America and elsewhere per capita than any other group of people. The book is divided into three volumes and was ghost written by Professor Dr. Tony Martin for the Nation of Islam Research Group using primarily J*wish sources and sources from J*wish historians.
The Nation of Islam is a black supremacist organization founded by Ashkenazi j*ws and led by Reverand Louis Farrakhan since the 1970s. After its creation in the 1960s, it’s purpose is used to further radicalize black Americans into developing greater racial animosity towards White people. Although slavery is exclusively blamed on White people, 2/3s of white people who moved to the New World until the early 1800s were indentured servants sold into slavery for being impoverished.
Just as Australia was populated by British criminals punished for petty theft to prevent their families from starving), early North and South America was populated by European immigrants who were sold into slavery for stealing. The blame for the Transatlantic slave trade is placed entirely on European slaves whose masters wealthy descendants are absolved from blame.
White slavery in early America: archive. org/details/ezarchive/AVOF+with+Ernst+Z%C3%BCndel+%2333+-+Michael+Hoffman+talks+about+White+Slavery+in+America. mp4
Professor Tony Martin – The Jewish Slave Trade of Africans: youtube com/watch?v=4bu36QjaHHM
Investigating White Slavery: youtube. com/watch?v=OBfwlMYu068
COVID Deaths Are Not Accurate — No Virus Testing, Only “Suspected” Cause: youtubecom/watch?v=PV_a1u7mq3g
State senator and Dr. whistle blows on NIH encouraging faking death certificates: bitchutecom/video/RmYxMUbWS7WK/
“Covid death does not mean they died of covid”: bitchutecom/video/0gh61HsJUASl/
BLM, George Floyd and the White Guilt Complex: bitchute. com/video/MTk9nzmNTWCv/
— The speaker is an American of Chinese ethnic background.
Secret Relationship Between Blacks & Jews: bitchute. com/video/BkvCQpAHdnih/
According to The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and J*ws, the j*ws started and dominated the Trans-Atlantic slave trade and were far more likely to own slaves in America and elsewhere per capita than any other group of people. The book is divided into three volumes and was ghost written by Professor Dr. Tony Martin from primarily J*wish sources.
White Slavery In Early America: archive. org/details/ezarchive/AVOF+with+Ernst+Z%C3%BCndel+%2333+-+Michael+Hoffman+talks+about+White+Slavery+in+America. mp4
Roots Was A Fraud, Africans Assisted J*ws, Christians and Muslims in the Slave Trade: archive. org/details/the-inconvenient-truth-part-2-roots-was-a-fraud_202005
According to a Russian liberal Youtuber:
According to a very racist Serbian, calls himself Galactic 74 on Bitchute:
unless data is equivalent it is irrelevant—only a racist believes cultures r alike…and this disregards that testing is inaccurate, some nations testing few, others many—some nations inflating statistics others using more conservative measures. Perhaps in 20 years the CIA/CDC will declassify th e truth in the USA—I doubt it…another prevarication to depose trump
Excellent article. The majority of Americans have given up on the MSM’s reporting on this covid hoax because so much of it has been false and the MSM bullying of local media stations and newspapers not to broadcast or print opposing opinions over the severity of Covid 19, the need for masks, social distancing and closing down businesses and schools. The latest MSM hoax is Texas having 10,000 hospitalized in one day. That many did go to hospitals but for other stuff. Texas has 75,000 hospital beds and average having 25,000 available each day. The total number of hospitalized covid patients statewide is 1,563, which is near the average monthly number since April. The vast majority of covid cases that show up at the hospitals are sent home within two days or less because they’re really not that ill.
USA has 144,000 dead ….. dead finished gone! What can you not understand about that? And this is summer! The only hope for the USA now is that the entire nation contracts it before the end of autumn because the USA’s lack of a functioning health care system will see a million dead at the absolute minimum
But sure you guys know better than the doctors epidemiologists and scientists Instead you prefer to believe that Bill Gates and George Soros are running around injecting microchips into you all through vaccines and controlling you through 5G masts.
There are a lot of fat Americans, blame corona if it makes you feel good, the cost of the government enforced lock down will kill millions and not just in the States.
‘Instead of Coronavirus, the Hunger Will Kill Us.’ A Global Food Crisis Looms. – The New York Timeshttps://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/22/world/africa/coronavirus-hunger-crisis.html
The number of US covid deaths is wildly inaccurate. The US averages 200,000 deaths from various major ailments during the first six months of each year. Many have been dying from those while having a mild cases of Covid 19 yet are being counted as covid deaths by hospitals since they get $26,000 from the Feds for every patient that dies from the Kung Flu. That “bonus” is supposed to cover the additional cost the hospital incurs for dealing with a severely ill covid patient. The hospitals actually don’t spend much time with those that are “circling the drain” (bound to die at any time) so record them as covid deaths to get the bonus as compensation for their loss in income from elective operations which has been banned by the wise ones. The states are required each flu season to confirm any reported deaths from I&P and ILI then send their findings to the CDC for further examination for errors in reporting. The states reported 81,000+ deaths during the 2017-18 flu season when 34 million Americans caught the flu and 24 million got medical care. The CDC reviewed the state’s reports and revised the number of deaths down to 61,000+. Texas recorded 11,000 deaths that season which was slightly reduced by the CDC. Texas has been examining each reported covid death since the beginning and only has confirmed 749 out of the 4,000 reported. Our increase in cases is no big deal either since over 95% are asymptomatic and the rest only have mild symptoms that are usually gone when the test results come in a week later. Most of us Texan don’t bother with wearing a mask unless one is required to enter a store. That became mandatory a few weeks ago yet most stores could care less since law enforcement has been ignoring their orders to enforce the wearing of masks and proper social distancing. Most folks go to Walmart to get a free mask before entering their store then keep it in a pocket or purse in case their next stop requires one. Our schools will reopen as normal next month and our school sports teams will play games in packed stadiums as usual because this Chinese crud is no longer a threat to us. This mild disease was overblown by the pig dog Democrats and cretins that control the MSM to discredit Trump before the general election in the Fall. They were having some success until their co-conspirators managed to start shutting down businesses and industries which had a domino effect thru out the economy. All that did was to piss off people and drive them into Trump’s camp. Biden and many Democrats will be embarrassed this November when the voting results are turned in due to this bullshit.
“All that did was to piss off people and drive them into Trump’s camp.”
I’ll reserve judgement on this until I see the outcome of the August 4th Governor primary in Washington state which is open to all voters. The top 2 finishers, regardless of party affiliation, go on the November ballot.
Granted, western coastal Washington with the majority of the population has a strong democratic base which usually carries statewide elections, compared to the other 80% of the state inland which is republican and much lower in population density.
Governor Islee, a dem, has been extremely aggressive in destroying the economy and engaging in mass violation of people’s rights and freedoms using the scamdemic as a justification. If he polls strong, it means that he’s likely to get reelected and has a mandate to continue the fraud and insanity. And is an indication that other dem states may be inclined to do something similar in the presidential election.
“The state’s unemployment trust fund, which stood at $4.7 billion on March 1, is now at $2.8 billion and is expected to be depleted by late 2020 or early 2021, ESD officials said.
The agency was quick to emphasize that the availability of no- and low-interest federal loans, which 12 states or territories have already sought, ensures that benefits won’t run out.”
– Washington state may need federal loans to cover unemployment claims by year’s end –
“The Congressional Budget Office predicts that the national economy, which shrank by an annualized rate of 4.8% in the first quarter, will shrink by an astonishing 40% in the second. (Washington state is probably similar. Traffic was down 75% for months.)…
It’s not simply that more than 800,000 workers in Washington have filed for unemployment benefits during the crisis (About 25% of the workforce, probably higher due to job losses that didn’t file, such as under the table, self employed, etc., somewhere around 1 in 3 workers. Which doesn’t count all of those who had hours cut back.)…
It’s also how rapidly that economic damage has piled up. In the Great Recession, the job losses in Washington were spread out over two years, Vance-Sherman says. The losses in the current crisis have come in just two months.”
– It could take years for Washington state’s economy to rebound from coronavirus crash –
ciri ciri covid varian omicron itu seperti apa?