AlMasdarNews reports: After intense merciless strikes on militant positions in south Aleppo, a handful of extremely significant top-ranking commanders were neutralized marking one of the bloodiest days for an Islamist commander during the Syrian conflict.
1. Libyan field commander in Jaish Al-Fateh Mohammad Al-Haj Abboud, dubbed Abu Ahmad Al-Libi by his peers.
2. Commander of Liwaa Al-Islam (Islam Brigade), that is part of Ahrar Al-Sham, Abo Al-Hassan Al-Shami killed by an SAA artillery shell in south Aleppo.
3. Jaish Al-Islam’s military commander of the 8th Brigade Kamal Ahmad
4. Jaish Al-Fateh commander Ahmad Al-Hayek killed by Syrian Army fire in Ramousah.
5. Jabhat Fateh Al-Sham (previously Al-Qaeda affiliated Jabhat Al-Nusra) commander Abdel Qader Na’asani also killed in south Aleppo.
6. Emir of the Elite shock troops (inghimassiyeen) of the Al-Qaeda affiliated Jabhat Fateh Al-Sham called Abu Al-Muthanna by his peers- arguably the most significant one between the aforementioned commanders.