The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue a special military operation in Ukraine. LINK
During the night, high-precision air-launched missiles of the Russian Aerospace Forces destroyed:
- aviation equipment at the Kanatovo military airfield in the area of Kirovograd,
- a large ammunition depot in the city of Nikolaev,
- a fuel storage facility for Ukrainian military equipment in the Zhovtnevoye area of the Mykolaiv region,
- the forward control post of the 17th separate tank brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine,
- four areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment,
- two warehouses of military equipment at a military airfield near Kramatorsk were also hit.
The Russian Aerospace Forces hit 93 areas of concentration of manpower and Ukrainian military equipment during the night.
Missile forces hit two control points of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, an artillery battery in a firing position, as well as two launchers and one transporter-loader vehicle of the Tochka-U tactical missile complex .
Artillery units hit 32 control points, five ammunition depots, 403 strongholds, areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment, as well as 51 positions of Ukrainian artillery. More than 600 nationalists and 61 units of weapons and military equipment were destroyed.
Russian air defense means shot down three aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Forces:
- a Su-24 near the island of Zmeiny,
- a Su-27 near the settlement of Ingulets in the Kherson region,
- a Su-25 near the settlement of Koshevoye in the Dnipropetrovsk region.
14 Ukrainian UAVs were destroyed near the settlements of:
- Verbovka, Great Kamyshevakha, Brazhkovka, Veseloye, Peremoga, Bolshie Prohody in the Kharkiv region,
- Barvinok in the Kherson region,
- Avdiivka, Dolya, Kamenka in the Donetsk People’s Republic,
- Severodonetsk in the Luhansk People’s Republic,
- including one Bayraktar-TB2 UAV in the area of the island of Zmeiny.
Two multiple rocket launchers of the Smerch multiple launch rocket system were intercepted near the villages of Tarasovka and Vasilevka.
In total, since the beginning of the Russian special military operation,
- 149 aircraft,
- 112 helicopters,
- 726 unmanned aerial vehicles,
- 288 anti-aircraft missile systems,
- 2,834 tanks and other armored combat vehicles,
- 325 multiple rocket launchers,
- 1,306 field artillery and mortar guns,
- 2,646 units of special military vehicles have been destroyed.
Statement of the Joint Coordination Headquarters of the Russian Federation for Humanitarian Response on May 4, 2022 (shortened) LINK
The Joint Coordination Headquarters of the Russian Federation for Humanitarian Response, in cooperation with the federal executive authorities, continues to record numerous facts of the inhumane attitude of the Kiev authorities towards civilians, as well as the use of social infrastructure facilities by Ukrainian armed formations for military purposes:
- in Kramatorsk, units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine placed military equipment, heavy weapons and equipped an ammunition depot in the schools No. 1, 3 and vocational school No. 39, while the evacuation of residents from nearby houses was not carried out;
- in Kharkov, the AFU units placed D-30 howitzers and MLRS on the territory of an experimental cement and coke chemical plants in close proximity to densely populated residential areas. There are a large number of tanks with toxic technical liquids at these plants. If the tanks are destroyed, chemicals will be released into the atmosphere, followed by contamination of the air, terrain and water sources, which will lead to mass poisoning of people. The fighters, being aware that only civilians will become victims of their cynical actions, purposefully provoke the Russian Armed Forces to open the return fire in order to hold Russian servicemen responsible for possible victims among the local population.
We warn the so-called civilized West in advance that these and other similar provocations by the Ukrainian authorities about the alleged “Russian atrocities” are planned to be widely disseminated in the near future through Western media and on various Internet resources.
Numerous facts of illegal appropriation of humanitarian aid by officials of military administrations of various cities for its subsequent resale to the local population were recorded in the Zaporozhye region on the territory controlled by the Kiev regime. It is due to such actions of the Kiev regime that international organizations are considering stopping the delivery of humanitarian aid to Ukraine, as the Romanian representatives in the International Committee of the Red Cross in the Odessa region did earlier, where massive theft of humanitarian aid vital to civilians was also recorded.
Despite all the difficulties and obstacles created by Kiev, over the past day, without the participation of the Ukrainian authorities, 10,617 people, including 1,421 children, were evacuated from dangerous areas of the Donetsk, Lugansk People’s Republics and Ukraine to the territory of the Russian Federation. Since the start of the special military operation, a total of 1,114,318 people, including 199,348 children were evacuated. The state border of the Russian Federation was crossed by 144,759 units of personal vehicles, including 1,786 over the past day.
75 foreign vessels from 17 states remain blocked in seven ports (Kherson, Nikolaev, Chernomorsk, Ochakov, Odessa, Yuzhny and Mariupol). The threat of shelling and high mine danger created by official Kiev in its internal waters and territorial sea do not allow vessels to freely enter the open sea. Every day from 08:00 to 19:00 (Moscow time), the Russian Armed Forces open a humanitarian corridor, which is a safe lane for ships moving in a south-westerly direction from the territorial sea of Ukraine with a length of 80 and a width of 3 nautical miles. Detailed information on the functioning of the maritime humanitarian corridor is transmitted daily every 15 minutes via VHF radio on 14 and 16 international channels in English and Russian. The Kiev authorities, as before, evade from interaction with representatives of foreign states and ship-owning companies in resolving the issue of ensuring the safe exit of blocked vessels to the collection area. At the same time, there remains a danger to navigation and damage to the port infrastructure from the drift of Ukrainian mines torn from their anchors along the coast of the Black Sea states.
The Russian Federation is taking a full range of comprehensive measures to ensure the safety of civil navigation in the waters of the Black and Azov Seas.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- War In Ukraine Day 70: Military Developments On Front Lines
- War In Ukraine Day 69: Steady Offensive Of Allied Troops (Photos, Videos)