This map provides a brief look at the military situation in Syria and Iraq on November 18, 2018:
- Iraqi security forces continue their operations against ISIS cells across the country;
- The Iraqi Popular Mobilization Units reinforced their positions along the border with Syria and carried out cross-border artillery strikes on ISIS positions in the area of Hajin in Syria;
- US-backed forces in Syria killed over 20 ISIS members in the recent clashes in the area of Hajin;
- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) eliminated the ISIS-held pocket in the al-Safa voulcanic fied;
- The sitaution remains tense in the Idlib de-escalatino zone where militant groups clash each against others and violate the ceasefire regime.