Since May 16, 2,439 Nazis of “Azov” and servicemen of the Ukrainian Armed Forces blocked on the territory of “Azovstal” surrendered, according to the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.
Commander of the Azov regiment Denis Prokopenko (Radish, in the center), Deputy Commander Svyatoslav Palamar (Kalina, leftward) and acting commander of the 36th Marine Brigade Sergei Volynsky (Volyna, rightward) are currently being held captive by the Russian military.
The video shows the acting commander of the unit of the 36th Marine Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Sergei Volynsky (Volyna), who voluntarily surrendered to the Russian military.
“As a result of the fighting, I got to the territory of the Azovstal plant, from where they surrendered,” Volyna said.
– Are you all coming out?
– Is anyone else staying at the factory?
– The entire 36th brigade and its representatives are here with me now. There are no more Marines on the territory of the plant.
– Are there any foreigners on the territory of the plant?
– There were some.
– High–ranking officials?
– I don’t know about this.
– And who was there?
– There are foreigners in the AFU units
– And the foreign curators?
– I don’t know any foreign curators who would give any instructions.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- BREAKING: Azovstal Is Under Full Control Of Russian Armed Forces
- Fate Of Ukrainian Militants Who Surrendered In Azovstal
- Potential Exchange Of Azov As Path To Russia’s Defeat