On November 1, the Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan showcased weapons and ammunition which were recently-captured from Armenian forces.
The war trophies were reportedly captured from an Armenian military unit that was neutralized in the town of Zangilan in the southern part of the dispute region of Nagorno-Karabakh.
The captured weapons and ammunition included:
- A DShK 12,7 mm heavy machine gun;
- A SPG-9 73 mm recoilless gun;
- A AGS-17 automatic grenade launcher;
- Four Fagot anti-tank guided missiles (ATGMs) with a launcher;
- Three Kornet-E ATGMs;
- Four RPG-7 rocket-propelled grenade launchers with dozens of rounds;
- Three RPG-26 anti-tank rocket propelled grenades.
The Azerbaijani military has inflicted heavy losses on Armenian forces since the outbreak of the battle in Nagorno-Karabakh on September 27.
Last month, the Azerbaijani military captured dozens of battle tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, howitzers, trucks and other heavy equipment from Armenian forces. Most of the captured equipment were heavily damaged.
- Top SDF Deir Ezzor Commander Survived Assassination Attempt (Video)
- New Video Shows Loitering Munition In Action Against Greater Idlib Militants