Azerbaijan’s President Ilham Aliyev announced on October 28 that his forces had captured 13 new settlements in the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh.
On Twitter, the president said his troops entered the following settlements:
- Birinji Aghali, Ikinji Aghali, Uchunju Aghali, Zarnali of Zangilan district;
- Mandili of Fuzuli district;
- Gazanzami, Khanaghabulag, Chullu, Gushchular, Garaaghaj of Jabrayil district;
- Giyasli, Abilja and Gilijan of Gubadli district.
“Long live Azerbaijani Army! Karabakh is Azerbaijan!” Aliyev wrote.
Earlier, the Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan revealed that Armenian forces had sustained heavy losses during the recent clashes in Nagorno-Karabakh.
According to the ministry, Armenian forces lost a 9K33 Osa air-defense system, 3 BM-21 Grad multiple rocket launchers, 6 D-30, 5 D-20, and 1 D-44 howitzers, 2 2A36 Giatsint-B field guns, 1 120 mm mortar, 1 Konkurs anti-tank guided missile launchers and 6 vehicles.
The heavy and precision fire power of Azerbaijani forces are inflicting heavy losses on Armenian troops, who defend their positions in Nagorno-Karabakh. On the ground, Turkish-backed Syrian mercenaries are supporting Baku’s advance.
- Azerbaijani Military Bombed Maternity Hospital In Nagorno-Karabakh (Videos, Phtotos)
- Armenian-Azerbaijani War: Military Situation In Nagorno-Karabakh On October 28, 2020