Azerbaijani combat drones continue to inflict heavy losses on Armenian forces in the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh.
On October 17, the Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan shared several videos of dozens of recent strikes on Armenian troops.
The videos show at least 50 strikes on gatherings and supply trucks of Armenian forces, as well as the targeting of:
- 11 BM-21 multiple rocket launchers;
- 7 T-72 battle tanks;
- 2 MT-LB armored vehicles;
- 1 BMP-2 infantry fighting vehicle;
- 1 9K33 Osa air-defense system.
The Azerbaijani MoD also shared footage of intense shelling with artillery and rocket launchers on Armenian positions in Nagorno-Karabakh.
Furthermore, the Azerbaijani media released a video showing a loitering munition strike at an Armenian BM-30 Smerch heavy multiple rocket launcher. An Israeli-made IAI Harop loitering munition was likely used.
Despite sustaining heavy losses, Armenian forces are showing fierce resistance. On October 17, Azerbaijani troops failed to make any noticeable gains in Nagorno-Karabakh. Baku also accepted a new ceasefire that’s set to begin at 12:00 PM local time.
- New ‘Humanitarian Ceasefire’ And Prospects Of Azerbaijani-Armenian War
- Azerbaijani Airstrikes Hit Armenian Military Hospital Claiming It Was Ammo Depot