0 $
2,500 $
5,000 $
895 $
13 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE END OF SEPTEMBER

Arsonists Target California Homes Displaying American Flags

Support SouthFront

Originally appeared at ZeroHedge

Police in the Sacramento, California suburb of Citrus Heights are investigating a string of arsons targeting homes displaying the American flag.

Arsonists Target California Homes Displaying American Flags

According to CBS13, at least four homes were targeted in the Sungarden neighborhood Saturday morning.

A charred pole is all that’s left of the American Flag that had been flying outside Marie Nuzzi’s home.

“If it had burned longer it would have caught the house on fire,” Nuzzi said. “Somebody’s lives, for what?”

The fire was set at about 3 a.m. Saturday morning and burnt out before reaching the house where Nuzzi and three other family members were sleeping inside.

It was a nylon flag, so it’s just all this black soot is just on the concrete,” Nuzzi said. –CBS13

Down the street from Nuzzi, arsonists set trees on fire at another home which had smaller American flags on display around the front lawn, while at least two other American flags were set ablaze.

Local resident Michael Howard, who helped clean up the ashes, says he’s never seen this type of crime in his 10 years in the neighborhood.

“This is the first time anything’s happened,” he said. “Gut reaction? Is it somebody with an agenda?”

Police are investigating whether the arsons are tied to the nationwide protests over the killing of George Floyd, a black man who died after a white Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck for over eight minutes as onlookers begged him to stop.

Nuzzi isn’t so sure.

“I really don’t want to think like that, I really don’t,” she said, adding “I just think it was kind of a random thing.”

Police are asking for the public’s help with any surveillance footage from ring doorbells or other cameras which may have recorded the suspects around 3 a.m. on Saturday.

Meanwhile in Fremont, California, a person in a Honda Civic was seen jumping out and burning an American flag before fleeing the scene.

Support SouthFront

SouthFront

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
4 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Bobby Twoshoes

Apart from all the theft and murder the most unsettling facet of US culture is their flag fetish, I find it super creepy how emotional they get over a piece of fabric. In Oz even the most meatheaded bogans only pull it out on Australia Day then it goes back in the box for another year as soon as the beer and sausage chunder is cleaned off.

IMHO

You have the liberal left who hates the flag even though it is the government which that flag represents that has empowered them. Then you have the liberal right who worship the flag and think it stands for freedom when it only stands for freedom from God’s Law and ensures our degeneration by empowering political liberalism and corruption.
That goes to show just how screwed up America is. As true conservative Christians, both sides are against us.

Tommy Jensen

This is the attack on America’s soil we all have been waiting for. Today the bag is full. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsU5L–oxg

cechas vodobenikov

amerika #1—obesity, stupidity, violent crime and rape capitated, poverty among industrialized nations, bad manners, insecurity/cowardice, military spending, genocide, consumption of illicit and prescription psychotropics—so mentally ill they have consumed over 80% in the past decade —the remainder of the nations on earth less than 20%…a depressed unhappy people these puritans have consumed 66% of all anti-depressant used in the past decade…amerikans really are different from everybody else”. Tocqueville

4
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x