The war between Armenia and Azerbaijan seems to be not going to end any time soon. Azerbaijani forces continue their advance in the Nagorno-Karabakh region.
- Azerbaijan army reportedly repulsed the Armenian attack in the Qubadli area;
- Azerbaijan army reportedly repulsed the Armenian attack in the Fuzuli area;
- Azerbaijan army reportedly repulsed the Armenian attack in the Zangilan area;
- Azerbaijan army shelled the village of Martuni;
- Azerbaijan army shelled the city of Stepanakert with MLRS;
- Azerbaijan army shelled the town of Shusha with MLRS;
- Armenian army shelled the areas of Tartar;
- Armenian army shot down an Azerbaijan drone ;
- Iran’s FM Muhammad Javad Zarif: “Iran has drawn up a plan with the approval of the country’s top officials for a permanent solution to the Karabakh conflict, which will be presented today and tomorrow, and we will follow it up later in Moscow and Yerevan”;
- Armenia deined the death of the Defense Minister of the Republic of Artsakh.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Azerbaijan Claims It Assassinated Defense Minister Of Nagorno-Karabakh, While Armenia Captures Syrian Militants In Combat Zone (Videos, Map)
- Armenian-Azerbaijani War: Military Situation In Nagorno-Karabakh On October 27, 2020