The Armenian-Azerbaijani war continues at its full-scale despite the US-sponsored ceasefire, which allegedly started on October 26.
- Commander-in-Chief of the Iran’s IRGC visited Khodaafarin, inspecting the situation near the border with Nagorno-Karabakh;
- Clashes between Azerbaijan and Armenian forces continue in the Qobadli area. The town is in hands of Azerbaijan;
- Clashes between Azerbaijan and Armenian forces are ongoing in the Fuzuli area;
- Clashes between Azerbaijan and Armenian forces are ongoing in the Martuni area;
- Adel al-Shahir, a prominent field commander of the Hamza Division, was killed in the Karabakh area by Armenian artillery;
- Azerbaijan Army shelled the town of Martuni;
- Azerbaijan Army shelled the town of Martakert;
- Armenian Army shelled the town of Tartar;
- Armenian Army shelled the area of Aghband;
- Nagorno-Karabakh authorities appointed Major General Mikael Arzumanyan as a new Minister of Defense, due to the injury of the previous Minister Lt. General Jalal Harutyunyan in military operations.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Azerbaijan’s President Mimics “Big Brother” Erdogan’s Rhetoric And Attitudes
- As Azerbaijan’s Military Victories Continue, Armenian Prime Minister Concedes ‘Painful’ Concessions Will Be Necessary
- Azerbaijan’s Effective Decade-Long UAV Partnership With Israel