Azerbaijan claimed to take control over the new areas in the Nort-East and South of the Nagorno-Karabakh. Armenia denies the loss of territories. According to several sources, the local citizens also claim that the areas were not captured by Azerbaijani forces. No evidence of recent Azerbaijani statements has yet been presented.
- According to the Azerbaijani MoD, the villages of Talysh and Mataghis were captured from Armenian forces;
- According to Azerbaijani MoD, the villages of Ashagi Abdulrahmanli, Mehdili, Chakhirli, Ashagi Maralyan, Sheybey, Kuyjagh were captured from the Armenian forces;
- Azerbaijani artillery shelled Stepanakert, the capital of Nagorno-Karabakh;
- Armenian artillery shelled the town of Ganjahin the north of Nagorno-Karabakh.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Aarmenia And Azerbaijan: Political, Economic And Geopolitical Factors In The Equation
- Armenian-Azerbaijani Hostilities Still Gaining Momentum After 6 Days Of War