UPDATE (23.03.2017): 5 people were killed an 40 injured.
4 people were killed and 20 inured as a result of an attack near the UK Parliament which SF had reported earlier today.
- A car mowed down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge and charged the gates of parliament;
- A kinfe attacker was shot outside the UK parliament after attacking police officers.
Summary of the crucial facts:
- Police describes the incident as a terrorist attack;
- In total, 5 people are dead: a police officer, the attacker and 3 other people;
- Some 40 people were injured according to reports. Some of them have “catastrophic” injuries;
- A police officer was killed by a kinfe attacker;
- The attacker was killed by armed police.