Help produce more actual and interesting content, join our struggle by donating via PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org or via: http://southfront.org/donate/
Kiev Has 75,000 Militants in Conflict Zone in Donbass, ISIS Gains Ground in Afghanistan, 35 Injured After Car Bomb Blasts in Yemeni Capital, Western Media Coverage of Developments in Syria Biased
Kiev has a grouping of 75,000 servicemen in the conflict zone in Donbass, head of Lugansk People’s Republic Igor Plotnitsky told a briefing at LuganskInformCenter on Monday. Yesterday, the defence ministry of the Donetsk People’s Republic reported that it registered the redeployment of tanks and Ukrainian troops to the town of Maryinka from Kurahovo. Ukrainian artillery positions of eight self-propelled artillery weapons found in the outskirt of the town of Ostroye. In Maryinka, protected artillery positions of these weapons were registered too.
Islamic State loyalists have recently taken control over significant territory in Afghanistan, ousting the rival Taliban jihadist group there. Citizens of Afghanistan claim that hundreds of militants have pledged allegiance to IS and launched military operations against the Taliban. They have managed to push back their rivals and gain control of at least six of Nangarhar’s 21 districts. Furthermore, IS fighters burn opium poppy fields, which are one of the Talban’s most important sources of income.
Some 35 people were wounded following an explosion of a car bomb near a military hospital in the capital of Yemen, Sanaa, local media reported on Tuesday. Earlier in the day, media reported that the Islamic State jihadist group claimed responsibility for the terrorist attack. The attack is the latest in the chain of similar incidents that have taken place in Sanaa this month.
Russia’s foreign ministry said on Monday Western and regional media demonstrate biased attitudes while covering developments in Syria and activities of terrorist groups in that country. “Regrettably, many Western and regional mass media prefer to focus on the Syrian government’s responsibility for the death of civilians rather than on barbarous actions of terrorists and extremists who enjoy foreign support and commit brutal crimes against the Syrian people virtually every day,” the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement after a series of terrorist attacks in the Syrian city of Homs. We remember a total of 37 people were hurt in twin explosions in Homs on June 14.
This Video is Realized Due to Your Donations
Supply SouthFront newsammo units for more struggle for the truth
(Do you like this content? Help SouthFront make more!)