The report said that the airstrikes killed two children and one woman.
Today, Yemen’s Al-Masirah TV reported that Saudi airstrikes killed at least 3 civilians in the southern Ta’izz Province’s al-Taiziyah city. The report said that the airstrikes killed two children and one woman.
The news outlet also said that Nehim city’s Beran district, the city of Zobab in Ta’izz, Marib’s Sarwah city, as well locations in the capita were also bombarded by Saudi airstrikes.
It is reported on Yemen state media that a missile attack by the Yemeni forces killed more than 50 Saudi mercenaries, wounded 80 others and destroyed 3 military vehicles in a military base in Marib.
However, a Saudi Arabian military spokesman Ahmed al-Assiri said that although major combat operations in Yemen were coming to an end, Riyadh would continue to “work on long-term” plans in Yemen. He also said that Saudi would launch an investigation on reports of mass killing in northern Yemen on March 15 when two Saudi airstrikes hit a market.
At least 65 people were killed and 55 wounded in those attacks, according to SABA news agency of Yemen.
Last month, the European Parliament passed a resolution, calling on EU member states to stop selling weapons to Saudi Arabia over high civilian casualties in Yemen.
Several human rights groups have called US to follow the EU parliament’s lead and impose an arms embargo on the kingdom since 8,400 people including 2,236 children, have been killed so by the Saudi aggression.
It is also reported that the Saudi airstrikes have also taken a heavy toll on the impoverished country’s facilities and infrastructure, destroying many hospitals, schools, and factories.
However, there are allegations that several GCC countries with western green signal have been funding and supporting terrorism in some Middle East countries to take over indirect control by installing a pro-GCC government.